Search results

1. Swarley

Single ticket for Saturday wanted

Anyone gets a spare one or isn't going anymore and wants to sell it let me know please as I'm after one
  2. Swarley

Looking for toddler sized jersey

Anyone have a devils toddler sized jersey that they are willing to part with? It's for a 2 year old. Preferably the old logo and not the laughing cow logo
  3. Swarley

WANTED *one single ticket for 2nd of December*

I'm after a single ticket for this Saturdays game against panthers, doesn't matter where in the arena it is but if anyone happens to have one going spare let me know and I'll happily buy it off you.
  4. Swarley

Jersey sale

Looking to make more room in my wardrobe so I'm shifting the following Dark blue training jersey size L £20 *sold* Red replica from the 2018 season signed by the team including Ben Blood size L £40 Last seasons challenge cup joey Martin replica size L £50 *sold*
  5. Swarley

For *sold* Signed Lordo warmup jersey.

Looking to sell my Lordo warmup jersey, signed by Lordo while he was at batches testimonial, looking at £200 or near offer.
  6. Swarley

2ales raffle

Delete if this isn't allowed but I just wanted to let people know that Wallys doing another raffle. He's got two jerseys up for grabs, one is a 2 ales jersey and the other is a signed Mark Louis jersey from the cancelled season. All the money raised will be split 50/50 to both Prostate...
  7. Swarley

Ticket spot checks at the arena

Just noticed on twitter that they're now doing spot checks on people's tickets at the arena and people need to make sure they have id with them. Not sure what caused this to happen but I have a few ideas lol
  8. Swarley

EIHA want to ban abusive behaviour.

While I agree with abusive behaviour needing to be stamped out be it against players, staff or officials I do find it kinda embarrassing that they've come out with this which seems directly aimed at fans after Hogarth went on twitter and posted some of the most unprofessional comments about...
  9. Swarley

Devils v Flames this Saturday

As some of you are probably on twitter already you'll of no doubt seen the posts from a Devils fan, I'm not going to go into details about it as it's easy enough to find on twitter just use to the #HockeyIsForEveryone in the search bar, but this Saturday block 10, 13 and a few other blocks are...
  10. Swarley

The EHL...

I was sent this by a mate who is also a Devils fan I'm curious what this might become and I'm curious what other members ideas might be as well especially as it was only registered about a week ago Everything below this post is what I was sent, it's not my views or opinions I'll post mine later...
  11. Swarley

Devils vs frolunda tickets

I've got two spare tickets in block 14 row E seats 3 and 4 going spare for tonight's game if anyone is interested, only asking a tenner each.
  12. Swarley

Jersey update

For people who don't use twitter and wanted an update on pre order jerseys.
  13. Swarley

Justin Faryna used stick [SOLD]

I'm thinking of parting with my used Justin Faryna stick, I'm open to reasonable offers in the range of £50 and as far as I'm aware it was use by him in either practice or an actual game. Can provide photos on request and will accept sensible offers.