Search results

1. M

SOTB, chuck a puck and 50/50

parking increased to £5 as well.
  2. M

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Was looking on here and then saw the post flash up on Twitter. Might apply for who wants to be millionaire - get the fastest finger first ;)
  3. M

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Confirmed Dupont and Horn gone. https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/coaches/
  4. M

Fournier Released

A massive thank you to @cardiffdevils @funtrina_kw @Tacosteve10 @brian_bparker and Todd for responding on the Fournier pride jersey. Absolutely appreciate the help and support given. It’s why I love this team and staff so much!
  5. M

Fournier Released

Lady most of the time except on match nights ;)
  6. M

Fournier Released

So that would be me who bought the jersey last night and obviously I wouldn’t have paid the amount, if I had known he was going today. However I’m not going to sell this lovely pride jersey, as it love them all and collected them all over the years. I only hope I can get it signed before where...
  7. M

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 29th Oct 22 - 19:00 FO

Completely uncomfortable match to watch, lucky to get that win. Coughler absolutely played his heart out tonight.
  8. M

Devils and coach part ways

Not sure what’s happened but shocked with it being so close to the end of the season.
  9. M

Looking for puck holders

They are freestanding however the puck fits snugly in the hole so it doesn’t move about or fall out.
  10. M

Looking for puck holders

Here’s the puck holders from Dave. Hope it helps.
  11. M

Looking for puck holders

Yes that would be Dave Hughes.
  12. M

Looking for puck holders

I get my puck holders from a guy called Dave in block 5, he creates them from scratch and they are excellent quality, made from Perspex and varied sizes. Be happy to pass on his details if you are interested and send pictures of what I have.
  13. M

Last 3 Game Worn Jerseys

PM sent
  14. M

Pride Jersey Auction

I purchased both Linglet and Pope. Completely shocked at the prices for them as I expected them to be a significantly higher.
  15. M

MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

I’d like to say thank you to all involved today. I appreciate that you have taken time out of your day off, to give us the opportunity to get tickets without wracking up high phone bills or website issues. Sure, the early wake up to queue is grim any way you look at it but that‘s what coffee is...
  16. M

New Signing!

Great signing and looking forward to seeing him on the ice.
  17. M

Champions league away games?

Thursdays match is not being screened on either free sports or Premier Sports. Saturdays match will be on Freesports at 6.10pm. Hopefully they will change their minds and screen the Thursday match.
  18. M

Devils vs Graz 99ers - 1 Sept 19 - CHL

Simply phenomenal.
  19. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Im sure you are fully aware why Pope wasn’t at his full 100% towards the end of the season and why he wasn’t scoring as he had in the previous season. I won’t go into it myself, as that’s for the team and Pope to make public when and if they choose to and not on this public forum. I’m happy to...
  20. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

So I’m going to be in complete defence of both Haddad and Pope. Both put their bodies on the line each time they play and clearly love playing for the Devils. It was unfortunate that they both had issues at the end of the season but anyone who knew a little bit about what was going on or even...