Search results

1. R

Flames Vs Devils - League - 30th Dec 23 - FO 18:00

Not consistent enough to win the league won’t win anything this season , carnt win them all but need to find a way to win ! Sheffield will win it all this season they are something else
  2. R

3-0 up what’s your excuse ?
  3. R

What do people see in batch he is crap
  4. R

Looking for a Big Lou Game Worn #4

I have a 2019/2020 red of his if you are interested give me a message
  5. R

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Pathetic weekend nothing there atall
  6. R

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 22nd Nov 23 - FO 19:30

Been a falling out and he wants to leave is the news if true or not I don’t know but makes sense to why he doesn’t get a look in
  7. R

GB

Thank you
  8. R

GB

Where can you purchase these tickets ?
  9. R

Devils Vs Brûleurs de Loups - Conti Cup - 19th Nov 23 - FO 19:15 (18:15 UK)

Hats off to him and credit when due he is having hell of a game
  10. R

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Only come on here and blame him clearly don’t read most of my posts then , I have clearly singled batch out tonight too ! And there is a few players that are under preforming on that team cox is one no where near good enough ! Martin yes all round game good but not the player he normaly is ...
  11. R

Not saying it all was down to Bowns ! But he didn’t help ! Yes he had some brilliant games this season and I’m not a hater but some people have blinkers on and think he is the worlds best ! Personally I think he could of saved a lot of them goals tonight but it is what is is would like to see...
  12. R

Honesty you’re boring me one of the Bowns lovers and he carnt do anything wrong ! Everyone entitled to an opinion so cool beans ! We clearly see things different want to get into an argument no problem.
  13. R

Yep exactly ! I’m glad someone sees sense he shouldn’t be in the squad
  14. R

Batch had been useless all season and season before
  15. R

Not saying he don’t have a good game and 100% has improved but he still won’t win us a tile palying him all the time ! So because he had a blinder last week we ignore he was piss tonight ?
  16. R

And let in 5 he should of saved with his eyes closed don’t know why everyone sticks up for him so much yes had a much better season this year but he is not the Nettie we use to have and he won’t win us anything , wall needs a run and see how things go
  17. R

Bowns should of saved all goals tonight 100%
  18. R

Batch has been useless all season same as last ! ! We look lousy today not taking our chances ! don’t think Bowns is having a day to remember in net looks as if chad played one shift 1st not been seen since ? ,
  19. R

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

Would agree with you but have heard a few things about it ! Sounds as if there has been a falling out somewhere and he wants out now too