Search results

1. K

Looking for bowns jersey

First season at the bbt White shirt - open to offers. cpk1974@hotmail.com
  2. K

Haddad Jersey

We have the very first Jersey Joey wore at the bbt - green preseason shirt, ch sports, embroidered and signed on both numbers. Open to offers.....cpk1974@hotmail.com
  3. K

Tickets available for 27th August

Tickets still available £20 for all three or open to offers....
  4. K

£10 each for the adult tickets, £5 for the childrens ticket
  5. K

I have mistakenly bought 2 x adult tickets and 1 x child's ticket for this Saturdays game against Tilburg and am unable to go for personal reasons. I have tried contacting the club to see if I can exchange them for the Coventry game however have not had my phone calls or email answered. If...
  6. K

Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Ive paid by paypal and gone back to the giants live tv link - is the webcast just on the front page of this or is there another link?
  7. K

Anyone traveling back to Caldicot tomorrow?

Before I take two cars to Cardiff tomorrow, could anyone offer me a lift back to Caldicot/sudbrook after the game tomorrow? Chris 07870 537617
  8. K

Program's dating back 1993 to present day

I have a collection of program's dating back 20yrs, not every single game but quite a considerable collection. Any interest out there?
  9. K

Halloween Jersey 08

As it's xmas, I'd be willing to sell for £150 if you want it.
  10. K

Halloween Jersey 08

Ive got a stoney game worn haloween that I would let go for £200?
  11. K

Inferno Player Sponsorship 2010 - 2011

Hi Mate - you can have my £25 at the Braehead game....is that ok with you?
  12. K

WANTED:-Halloween/deschatalet jerseys

Stoney Haloween jersey - could be tempted to part with it for £160.......
  13. K

Stoney Haloween Jersey

Im looking for the same as I paid - £250
  14. K

Stoney Haloween Jersey

Jason Stone Haloween Jersey for sale - unworn after purchase at auction. Your chance to buy a game worn of a devils legend!! Serious offeres invited. P.M me if your interested. Thanks,
  15. K

TV Crew at the rink last night

Was that Lisa Rogers at the rink last night with a TV crew? If so, anyone know what they wanted to know when they were interviewing the crowd and Matt?
  16. K

Anyone got a spare seat in the car today?

Can I just say, the devils fans are the best in the league!!! Someone has just offered me a lift to the game. Thanks very much James
  17. K

Anyone got a spare seat in the car today?

Hi there. Desparately trying to get to the game today.....anyone going passed Newport with a spare seat? I would love to join you. Share the petrol costs too. Give me a call.....chris 07870 537617