Search results

1. K

Tickets available for 27th August

I have mistakenly bought 2 x adult tickets and 1 x child's ticket for this Saturdays game against Tilburg and am unable to go for personal reasons. I have tried contacting the club to see if I can exchange them for the Coventry game however have not had my phone calls or email answered. If...
  2. K

Anyone traveling back to Caldicot tomorrow?

Before I take two cars to Cardiff tomorrow, could anyone offer me a lift back to Caldicot/sudbrook after the game tomorrow? Chris 07870 537617
  3. K

Program's dating back 1993 to present day

I have a collection of program's dating back 20yrs, not every single game but quite a considerable collection. Any interest out there?
  4. K

Stoney Haloween Jersey

Jason Stone Haloween Jersey for sale - unworn after purchase at auction. Your chance to buy a game worn of a devils legend!! Serious offeres invited. P.M me if your interested. Thanks,
  5. K

TV Crew at the rink last night

Was that Lisa Rogers at the rink last night with a TV crew? If so, anyone know what they wanted to know when they were interviewing the crowd and Matt?
  6. K

Anyone got a spare seat in the car today?

Hi there. Desparately trying to get to the game today.....anyone going passed Newport with a spare seat? I would love to join you. Share the petrol costs too. Give me a call.....chris 07870 537617
  7. K

For Sale "CCM 92 Hockey Skates - Size 42"

Excellent condition pair of CCM 92 Hockey Skates for sale. Only worn a handful of times. Images available on request. £40 ovno Please PM me if you want to make an offer or get some images. Will be at the Coventry game on Weds 28th Oct and all forthcoming home games if you want to see them /...
  8. K

Anyone driving to the game tomorrow?Space in the car for one

Hey there - love to go to the game tomorrow (away in Sheffield) but cant get any transport. If anyone has a space in their car that they wanna fill ( share petrol costs ), please drop me a line and we can arrange things from there. I'll be over by the hotdog stand in my Red Maciver shirt if you...
  9. K

Doug Maciver

Confirmed today that Doug has signed for the new CHL expansion team Missouri Mavericks (along with our very own favourite.........Carlyle Lewis).