Search results

1. ryanxglenton

Dixon Retired

Just seen on his Instagram story that he’s back home and his friend said happy retirement! If that’s true, I wish him all the best for the future.
  2. ryanxglenton

Fournier Released

Due to a breach of his contract. Club confirmed on the website
  3. ryanxglenton

WANTED - Joey Martin gameworns

As title says! Don’t matter what year, show me what you got!
  4. ryanxglenton

Black McNally jersey (Open to Trades)

Black McNally jersey in XL £50 or Trades for jerseys in Large. Files are to large to upload so if you want photos then i'll send them via whatsapp.
  5. ryanxglenton

Max Birbraer game worn 2009-2010 season (SOLD)

Bought for £200 so looking around that and open to offers! If you want photos then let me know and I’ll send them over.
  6. ryanxglenton

Sanford game worn away jersey (signed by team)

I’m 50/50 on selling this but looking to see if there is interest! Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll shoot across some photos.
  7. ryanxglenton

Grand Bar and Kitchen in Cardiff showing game this weekend.

As it says in the title. Grand Bar and Kitchen in town on Westgate Street are showing the Devils/Giants game. Gotta book a table to view it.
  8. ryanxglenton

Belfast double header.

Anyone heading up? Whats the plans? Trying to see if it's worth trying to head out for it or not.
  9. ryanxglenton

Fan Sponsored Jersey pickup

Just seen on the Devils website on the "Everything you need to know about Devils v Steelers" section. You can pickup your jersey from the merch stand in the bar tomorrow night! Only the Home and Away jerseys are available to pickup.
  10. ryanxglenton

Skalde interview (season so far)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNFaxrwAfo Little interview on the Elite League YouTube channel with Skalde if anyone is interested.
  11. ryanxglenton

IT'S CHIRSTMASSSS (jersey).

I'm early to ask but someones gotta start, looking for a Christmas Jersey or Devils Christmas jumpers.
  12. ryanxglenton

Show me the Jerseys!!! Game worn or whatever!

Always looking to get more jerseys for my collection! Preferably with a name on the back Sizes Medium or Large will be fine!
  13. ryanxglenton

Devils in NHL 22? (FOR THE GAMERS)

NHL 22 reveal is August 19th! Hopefully devils will be in it with the updated roster as part of the CHL.
  14. ryanxglenton

Tatra Cup

https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-heading-slovakia-tatra-cup/ Just been announced we're playing in Slovakia for the Tatra Cup at the end of August.
  15. ryanxglenton

Best place for framing jerseys?

Any good jersey framing places around Cardiff/Vale of Glamorgan area? Moving to Barry in a few weeks so I wanna try and get one sorted for my new place. (Obviously if they're open due to covid)
  16. ryanxglenton

Champions Hockey League 2021/2022

Good to see that we're in the CHL for this upcoming season as decided by the CHL Board. https://www.championshockeyleague.com/en/about-pages/cardiff-devils
  17. ryanxglenton

Elite Series

The Elite Series has been confirmed for next month for Steelers, Panthers, Storm and Blaze.