Search results

1. N

Parking

Not sure what is going on tonight but parking virtually impossible everywhere for ice hockey. Nearly gave up and drove home!
  2. N

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Q 1 adult and 1 child ticket for sale if anyone interested
  3. N

Transfer of individual match tickets digitally

Is this possible because I don't want to transfer full season ticket
  4. N

2 adult and one child ticket for sale for tomorrow's game

Can't make it. £30 for all
  5. N

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

A bit glad I'm missing this one just in case. Can't stomach watching them win in our rink!
  6. N

Parking

After all the hassle getting into the swimming pool car park this weekend, I have just phoned Cardiff Council and they have confirmed that the car park is for users of ice rink, swimming pool and white water rafting. We CANNOT be stopped using it. If someone tries to stop us on gate, ask for...
  7. N

2024/2025 season ticket

Do current season ticket holders still have until end of May to reserve if they want to keep their seats I wonder?
  8. N

2024/2025 season ticket

Anyone have an idea when we will know prices for these. Know they will go up but hope they are realistic in current climate
  9. N

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

I think it is time for management to reassure us that they have this as they will be asking us to think about season ticket renewals soon .....
  10. N

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Once league is done, people will not buy tickets and therefore no sell outs. Then maybe something will be done?? At this particular moment, we are embarrassing!
  11. N

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

We need some new players now before our season is over. I don't ask for much but we fans spend lots of money on our beloved hockey team every year and it's horrible to see them play like this.
  12. N

Looking for small adult GB shirt

Anyone selling one as above for upcoming tournament in Cardiff
  13. N

Playoff Weekend Tickets and Block Allocations

Highlighting tickets but not letting me purchase them. What am I doing wrong?
  14. N

Playoff Weekend Tickets and Block Allocations

Can you not pick your own seats as previously? I need at least one end of row seat due to a medical condition
  15. N

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

I agree. Don't think players from any of the teams involved will be in right head space to play for a good few weeks
  16. N

Joey Martin Youth Black Peacocks Shirt

£20. Fab condition, just too small.
  17. N

Car Parking and 50/50

So officially been announced that parking in Wilcox House and Toys R is a fiver a car and also 50/50 tickets gone up to £2 each. Less tickets bought from us and I am sure many more. Why change what works
  18. N

Pre season

I hope they stream them. We are going to some but we can't afford all of them as a family of 4 with booking fees per ticket. It comes to nearly the prices of a child's season ticket!