Search results

1. Eklof

3rd August

Why not ask the fans they "love" so much. Horrendous change! Fan poll needed
  2. Eklof

Devils Vs steelers - CC 1/4F - 14th Dec 22 - 19:30 FO - Part 2 Spectacular

Coughler or No Coughler Injuries or No Injuries This team, This Coaching staff Simply not good enough!!! 5th place at best, the sooner you all realise that, the less stressful it will be for you. Merry Christmas
  3. Eklof

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

This is Kelmans team, Dupont clearly didn't get a lot of say in who was signed in the summer! Jobs for the boys
  4. Eklof

Stars Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 8th Dec 21

Didn't say otherwise
  5. Eklof

Devils Vs steelers - League - 4th Dec 21

Another snooze fest!! If the the team can't get motivated for a home game against our arch rivals in a top of the table clash we need to start worrying! For me that performance was pathetic! The game report will say "Devils hit post 3 times", "Devils edged out in tight thriller". When in...
  6. Eklof

Something good is coming?

Just a bit of entertainment would be great please!!
  7. Eklof

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 7th Nov 21

I think O'connor is still being paid by Sheffield, he's doing a cracking job for them.
  8. Eklof

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 6th Nov 21

Top 4 is ambitious
  9. Eklof

Music

Watching the game at home tonight, the music in break of play is embarrassing, is it just me or have we had the same playlist for about 10 years!? Also our goal music needs something fresh imo! Anyone have any suggestions? Loved the old Wembley goal music last week.
  10. Eklof

Rumour mill

Jackson Whistle to Cardiff 100%