Search results

1. C

A pile of Devils Game Worn's for Sale

Apologies for an almost duplicate post, I wanted to add some more in, but couldn't seem to edit the older post. If your interested in anything, you can PM me on here, or I can be contacted at AAtlanta99@aol.com Thanks Russ Romaniuk - £250 Game worn Playoffs 2005 Jersey White Kirk DeWaele -...
  2. C

Regan Darby Challenge Cup Winners Jersey 2006

SOLD elsewhere. Thanks for the interest.
  3. C

A few for sale

Rempel - £70 Cullen - £140 Francis - £70 Matulik (replica) £35
  4. C

Regan Darby Challenge Cup Winners Jersey 2006

For Sale Regan Darby's Black Challenge Cup Winners Jersey 2006 - £275 (bargain, particularly as it cost me £770 - ouch!).
  5. C

A few for sale

REDUCED Roll up, roll up for some bargains! Rempel - £75 - game worn Francis - £75 - game worn Cullen - £160 - game worn Matulik - £35 - Replica
  6. C

A few for sale

REDUCED Roll up, roll up for some bargains! Rempel - £80 Francis - £80 Cullen - £195 Matulik - £40
  7. C

A few for sale

Updated. One sold, thanks!
  8. C

A few for sale

9. C

A few for sale

For sale are a few of my girlfriend's shirts, that maybe, someone can enjoy instead of them being stuck in a cupboard. I know she'd prefer the money towards the restoration of her 1971 VW Beetle. I think she has some COA's somewhere, for the ones that came with certain jersey's anyway. You...
  10. C

Brad Voth set 1 home white 2007-08

Some low baLl offers, but still available!
  11. C

Final price drop, baragain at £200!
  12. C

Still available and reduce to £225. Pick up the jersey of a legend for cheaper than you'll get one this Sunday at the auction!
  13. C

Still available. Any love for the big man?
  14. C

I have a home set 1 Brad Voth jersey for sale from the 2007-08 season. Light wear, don't know if he was injured or banned for a while lol. Comes with COA £250
  15. C

Shirts for sale

Hi, Sent you a PM. I'll take the Voth if it's still available. As longs as it's not a shirt off back. Thanks
  16. C

Russ Romaniuk last ever Devils home jersey for sale.

Russ Romaniuk's last ever competitive home white jersey worn in the Playoffs of 2005. Great jersey of a terrific player and nice guy. Available for a bargain £225 (cost me £510 at auction). If you'd like to see any pictures then please contact me at AAtlanta99@aol.com. Thank you to the...
  17. C

The Pilot - Ideas/Improvements??

I appreciate your trying to generate business for your pub, but might it not be an idea to post your constant adverts in the 'general chat' section as opposed to this section, which is clearly noted as 'Cardiff Devils & EIHL chat.' Your promote your pub in thread after thread, and are now even...
  18. C

FOR SALE (I think) - Voth, Matulik, Romaniuk

Russ Romaniuk jersey still looking for a good home............£225.
  19. C

FOR SALE (I think) - Voth, Matulik, Romaniuk

Bump for these Devils legends Matulik - Black Coca Cola Playoffs 2003 - £235 (original buyer paid £1000 at auction) Romaniuk - White Playoffs 2005 - £235