Search results

1. B

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Not sure Richie and Batch would work, that a very slow pairing. Sadly this season a few times Richie got caught out :(
  2. B

For me the biggest issue is the lack of signing a player like Mikkelson,morrisonn,Strachan, Louis ect. We have suffered because we have great D going forward, but not great D for defending.
  3. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

I disagree, the season before he left, Batch(although better this season) was shocking. Just didn't seem to give a toss, however thankfully seems to be playing better now under Russell. Devils do not seem to give younger Brit players a chance. Saying that a lot of teams are the same, which is...
  4. B

Sanford: Yes Martin: Yes Cox: No Ully: No Arniel: Yes(but it looked like he retiring at the playoffs) Barrow: Yes Alderson: No Busch: No Crandall: No Waller: Yes Brandt: Yes Davies: Yes Duggan: No Pietrinero: No Donaghey: No Rymsha: No Crawford: Yes Wilde: Yes Mosey: Yes Richardson: No Batch...
  5. B

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Did we deserve to win that game, hell no, Belfast done there research on how we enter there zone and took our game away. We didnt have a plan B, we was not hard enough and just out battled. Shocking misses by the ref towards the end, hit on Crandell and too many men, beyond a joke
  6. B

We are dire, can't seem find a pass.
  7. B

No plan B, power play is beyond shocking!
  8. B

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

He pulled out in warm up, Could they have put chad in last min or is that not allowed?
  9. B

Fife Flyers

I love his interviews too! Wish more would follow
  10. B

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

WTF was that save or fail from bowns.
  11. B

Parking

Just got here and no free parking left and 3 stewards on the entrance of the car park. It going to be a shit show
  12. B

Parking

Devils have put on Facebook it now gala only parking tonight, it is getting beyond a joke now. One minute they are saying anyone can park and now it gala only. Really getting fed up of this now! Better be sorted next season. Shouldn't have to worry about parking!!
  13. B

Rumour mill

It a shame because hockey runs in his family, all NHL players.
  14. B

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

I wonder how many goals he gives away due to his defence or amount of time he in the Penalty box
  15. B

Carruth

One question that should be asked if why 2 import goalie`s who were both drafted and have AHL ect games under there belt flopped for the devils, poor recruitment? Was life made hard for them? Because on paper both goalies would be your number one net minders. They would of played in...
  16. B

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

You have to feel for Wall at time`s, comes in after not playing for so long must be hard to have that game sharpness that a goalie needs.
  17. B

Carruth

Not really comparing apples with apples when compare the standard of leagues they were both playing in. Look at it this way if you swapped them, would mac been able to hold his own in the leagues bowns has played in, I think yes, however would bowns have lasted in AHL, ECHL, been drafted ect, I...
  18. B

Carruth

Tonight and the last few games has shown he lost a little form which is worrying for playoffs. Quite a Few goals he would want back.
  19. B

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

Shambolic of a performance, feel robbed spending good money to watch that shit. People saying it a meanless game, even when I have played friendly game, you still give it your all! I'm confused with Russell, why didn't we swap goalies because another poor night and not good going into playoffs