Search results

1. C

Looking for a Shirt......

Just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of a playoff jersey from 07/08 Season for Jared Ali?? Its a number 15 goalie shirt. If you could pm me if you have it or know who has that would be great, Thanks
  2. C

Todays Daily Star.....

Due to an afternoon visit to the paper shop, only able to get the Daily Star! Little item about Sheffield only 2 wins away from the Double....but according to the Star they're playing Belfast Giants! Do you think the Devils have upset the plan for the playoffs! lol! ;)
  3. C

Nathan Rempel Clock for sale

Another victim of my clear out! Have clock with an action shot of Nathan Rempel on it. Bought it at Nottingham playoffs a few years ago but its still in the box on top of the wardrobe! lol! Paid £10 for it. Offers please! Its square about 10 x 10" I think. Thanks
  4. C

Old Devils Programmes!

While having a clearout I've found quite a few old devils programmes, some back as far as 1998, but mostly from the 2000/01 Superleague Season. Anyone want them?? They're only going in the recycling if not! PM me and can bring them to the next game! Thanks
  5. C

Jersey for Sale.......

Frank Evans Mike Ware Testimonial Shirt. Evans never played in the Game but the shirt was auctioned after and was modelled by the lovely Stonie! It is signed on the Number at the back Just pm with any offers