Search results

1. C

Weekend conti pass for block 13

I have one ticket for sale weekend pass for block 13 payed £50 will take £35 just to sell it
  2. C

looking for 1 ticket to Sundays game *SORTED*

As title says 1 ticket needed for Sundays game don't really mind where the seat is
  3. C

Jerseys for sale

A Crandall 35th anniversary jersey signed to the numbers £350 Sanford pride from last year signed on the numbers £225 Black Cox from last year with damage on it (few little holes and rips from rubbing on the glass and boards.) £200 have pictures of all any questions feel free to shoot a message...
  4. C

Continental cup

Any one else flying with BA keep getting the flight cancelled and re booked, I’ve been moved from 3 flights now!
  5. C

Anyone selling a jardine game worn?

As title says looking to buy a jardine game worn thanks
  6. C

Duggan 2019 pride

Looking to sell this jersey, bought it the other week for £250 so looking to get that back. But will listen to sensible offers size XL
  7. C

Sanford gamers

1 home jersey from 2021/22 season, signed by just Sanford 1 away jersey team signed from same season Looking for £200 for each, or open to offers. Can get pics attached for you all to see as well
  8. C

Jerseys for sale

Looking to sell a Sanford team signed away game worn jersey from last year £220 Ben bowns play off 2017 game worn £250 And a team signed chl jersey from 2017 it’s in a frame but can take it out if you want it out £150 have pictures of all if interested let me know
  9. C

Herrman released

I’ll be honest watching the team play I didn’t notice him as much as other players. Maybe a sign one of the injured ones coming back
  10. C

Selling on behalf of someone else

I’m posting this to sell on behalf of somome not on here, He has for sale Mark louis red jersey signed from Matthew myers testimonial Sold Stephen dixons prode from last year signed £350 And dixons red playoff from last year signed £300 I have pictures of all I’ll try to attach them to the post
  11. C

Wanted- Any Coughler game worn jersey

Looking to buy a Coughler game worn jersey, Let me know if any are about.
  12. C

Looking for game worn jerseys

Looking to buy a new game worn jersey for my collection, any from last year or 2019/2020 around if so send me details and all. Thanks
  13. C

Places to stay for a Belfast away game

Im looking to do a Belfast away game possibly the one on bonfire weekend, I don't know if anyone has an recommendations for places to stay? I've looked on air bnb and also hotels in the area. just looking for ideas, any ideas greatly appreciated
  14. C

Jerseys for sale

Looking to sell a couple of jerseys I have, A game worn Josh lammon from this season home jersey signed by him, looking for £150 A game worn bentivoligo jersey from Richardson’s testimonial I have both the jersey he wore and one he was meant to wear due to delays in the kit arriving. The jerseys...
  15. C

Josh lammon game worn this season

Looking to sell my Josh lammon game worn home jersey from this season, looking for £180 not looking to make a profit on it just looking to move it on, thanks if you need pictures I’m more than happy to post them but I can’t as they are too big to upload at the min
  16. C

Joey haddad red playoff jersey

Looking to sell my game issue joey haddad jersey from the cancelled play offs last season looking to get around £215 but will always listen to offers
  17. C

Match worn Bentivoglio jersey for sale

Looking to sell my Bentivoglio game worn jersey from mark richardsons testimonial it’s signed by both players mark on the front and Sean on the back. If interested I can get some photos for you. Looking for £175 but am willing to listen to offers
  18. C

COVID pass

I’m just asking if we need COVID passes for Wednesday?
  19. C

35th anniversary jersey

If anyone know who has Dixon’s and is willing to part with it I’ll pay good money for it
  20. C

Looking for puck holders

I’m looking to buy some puck holders or display cases, anyone know of any decent ones from the uk. All I can find are from USA and don’t fancy paying more in shipping than the holders I’m buying are worth. Any help greatly appreciated