Search results

1. R

Do you like the new logo poll

I said when the logo was revealed that I didn’t like it and as a result wouldn’t buy any merch. I haven’t changed my mind but it hasn’t and won’t stop me from going to games or supporting my team every week. I can only speak for myself and my partner but last season we spent £200 on a jersey...
  2. R

3rd August

My daughter. Can confirm i was crying
  3. R

Music

Agree with Rempel, we regularly get cut off by music in the block mid way through a chant. Makes it much more difficult to generate atmosphere. And yeh the make some noise prompt, get it in the bin
  4. R

steelers Vs Devils - League - 10th Sept 22

Correct. Those girls were being a pain the whole game and we’re just sour that they lost. I heard absolutely no racism at all from any Devils fan anywhere near where I was sat
  5. R

Sheffield saturday

That was exactly our thoughts. Can’t wait
  6. R

Sheffield saturday

We’re going up on Friday and staying til Sunday
  7. R

Sheffield saturday

I’m going too. Quite a few mentioned going up on twitter
  8. R

Webcast this weekend

Never mind he is
  9. R

Webcast this weekend

Is Crawford playing? Haven’t heard his name once
  10. R

Webcast this weekend

We’ve barely created anything offensively so far. Hopefully a better second to come
  11. R

New goal song

Dont mind the goal song but I’d love a change of goal horn! As a fan of NHL goal horns I’d love something a bit more unique. Have we ever had a different one?
  12. R

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

I’ll go Richardson, Batch, Cox, Sanford
  13. R

The mrs was stood next to me in a devils jersey so he knew what he was doing
  14. R

That’s what I thought. Couldn’t see him going to Coventry or Glasgow. Personally I think the guy was full of it, but it’s a rumour so I posted it!
  15. R

Overheard a chap dressed in full Team GB gear in the queue for boarding to Tampere say that Bowns has signed for a team in the EIHL, but not one that he’s played for previously. Also heard him say that 2 of the younger GB players were being scouted by top level US scouts (Waller possibly?). He...
  16. R

Play off shirt auction

Raine’s is over £500 and he’s been injured the whole playoffs ‍♂️
  17. R

Team GB

Glad to see Waller picked too, fully deserved after an excellent season
  18. R

Who’s going tonight - Awards Night

There was a nice joke about Carruth - think it was Franny? When announcing coaches poty he said we obviously know it’s not Carruth or it would have been announced by now
  19. R

Who’s going tonight - Awards Night

One thing to take from tonight was the love Todd has for this club. Welling up and having to walk off stage whilst giving out awards shows how much he is invested in it. Not a person who’s commitment can be questioned. It was a great night all around. I have a couple of videos if anyone wants to...