Search results

1. A

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

An absolute lesson by Astana on being clinical. 3 soft goals at the start of periods where we were caught napping yet again this season. I thought we were the better team for at least 80% of each period, but that soft belly keeps showing itself. You don’t win championships with a poor...
  2. A

They had 9 mins of PP in that period, and outside of the goal in the opening period, we had all the best chances and zone time. Probably the best period we’ve played all year all things considered!
  3. A

Wilde has been superb tonight - well deserved goal!
  4. A

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Don’t want to sound like I’m fawning over ex-players but we haven’t replaced Register or Mikkelson for my money. Big game temperaments - you can’t coach that.
  5. A

Clan Vs Devils - League - 10th Dec 23 - FO 17:00

Coombs back for Clan after injury, big lift for them tonight & Wednesday! Hope they guys can grind the win out tonight!
  6. A

Clan Vs Devils - CC 1/4 Final - 6th Dec 23 - FO 19:30

Big character win! Would’ve been easy after the first to let the game drift away - particularly with the missing players and recent schedule. Need players back for the weekend though, let’s hope they rest up quickly!
  7. A

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Agreed - although the trip on Arniel was the most blatant 2min penalty all game and completely missed.
  8. A

366 KHL appearances in a roster where there oldest player is 27. They are probably a better side than we’re giving them credit for here.
  9. A

Can’t work out who’s been worse - Devils or the officiating - it’s close…
  10. A

Booth and Devils part ways.

Really happy with that signing - especially after signing Alderson too!
  11. A

I personally would prefer a 1b Goalie to replace Booth, but I think we may go down the GB backup route. Based on Alderson coming in - who do we let go from the Roster with everyone fit?
  12. A

I think we’ll be going for Preece or Hedley from NIHL - that will allow us to scratch 2 Brit skaters potentially and play Pietroniro, Alderson & Mosey. The timing on this announcement with Mosey back this weekend?
  13. A

New signing Confirmed

Who do we think he’s replacing in the roster, or just an additional signing and carrying 2 spare players?
  14. A

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Belfast signed their 17th import today!! Currently running with a 26 man roster (inc 2 ways)
  15. A

3rd August

I’m just lost for words and thoughts on that decision… I mean as a logo - it’s ok - bland, generic and quite ‘corporate’ looking. But of all the things to change - I would have said the logo and brand we already had was strong.
  16. A

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Could be poker on Barrow playing on the Ully, Arniel line after all.
  17. A

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

The one thing that makes me query the Crandall resigning - is why have we left it this late?! I can understand Crawford - given the points he put up last year, and Mosey to a certain extent - But Crandall would feel a little disappointing after last year - after what I consider a strong...
  18. A

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Quinn Preston per reliable Twitter account! Big points in ECHL last year
  19. A

Team Toughness and Skillset

Busch has dropped them in the ECHL - so I think of the forward group (Brandt aside), he is most likely to stick up for the skilled players at 6ft3. Defence - I think Batch will be asked to look after the team, unless there is a complete left field acquisition replacing Crawford or instead of...