Search results

1. M

Myers retires

Devils in the detail. He’s retired from GB. He’s very happy in France and in no rush to retire all together…so I’m told.
  2. M

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Yep. He looked completely lost on a few occasions. Easy to critique from my seat, I can’t skate well enough to even think about doing it but he was woeful.
  3. M

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Some awful calls. I don’t understand how one ref stood on the play can be content with a challenge but the ref in s different zone can call a penalty. I don’t know his name but the ref wearing 25 made a few dubious calls but also let s few things go that I thought would have been called.
  4. M

2024/2025 season ticket

As I said in my post earlier, there are always gremlins with these things. I’ll give the guys a few days to sort them out before I process mine.
  5. M

2024/2025 season ticket

I’ll bump my gums about renewing my three STs every year but in reality I know I’ll give it a few days for any gremlins in the system to sort themselves out then renew. I guess if I don’t take up my seats someone else will.
  6. M

Devils TV question

I definitely agree there needs to be more perks for the ongoing commitment of Season Ticket holders - I’ve had three for the last I don’t know how many years. No events this season again, very sporadic with merch offers offers, the ST jersey can be bought without proof of being a holder. JD...
  7. M

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Wise move, he didn’t play well last night and butchered a few chances.
  8. M

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Given it’s a standing block I’d expect that to be the minimum which most of the time isn’t achieved. It works well enough I suppose, great energy last weekend, back to normal last night. Probably the acoustics of the building but from where we sit you can’t make out a word of what’s being sung...
  9. M

I sit in block 18, other than last weekend I don’t think it works that well. The front handful of rows sit even though it’s standing and they can barely be heard. They (as we all did) set the bar high last weekend. More of that please. The guides are great, unfortunately at my age I do find...
  10. M

Made it about him? We were crying out for him to try and play like that for us and we still complain when certain individuals on our roster don’t step up and show that edge. The switching off thing is a huge issue. It’s made us chase games we shouldn’t have this season or put us under pressure...
  11. M

Carruth

Must be able to play 180mins of hockey then.
  12. M

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Nope. He employees and empowers a head coach for that, leave him to it. If he needs back up he’s not the right man for the job
  13. M

Carruth

Cool head. People get told things in confidence, if they then start spouting to much in public forums it’s breaks trust, confidence and friendships. It’s a need to know basis and you don’t need to know (via this forum). It Blue Fox and or Mac want everyone to know, you’ll find out in due course.
  14. M

Carruth

I’m not sure Mac will have the return some of the fans are hoping for. Herning have had a few high scoring losses on the bounce and even their last win came in OT after conceding 4. I’m sure he’ll be fired up for it though and will get himself up for the occasion.
  15. M

Carruth

Not disputing the dates but he didn’t green light it. Asked Herning to hold off announcing it but they obviously had their own reasons to do so.
  16. M

Carruth

No he didn’t.
  17. M

Carruth

Arguably worth it if it comes with better opportunity of silver wear.