Search results

1. G

Fans' Forum

You are 100% that no-one asked me to see the issue , I was just replying to the laughing cow reference. It kinda does . The poster questioned why there wasn't a fans forum about the logo, I gave my thoughts. That's all, no biggie.
  2. G

Fans' Forum

The 'laughing cow' logo seems to be extremely popular. Why should they have called a forum. It hasn't harmed the team/ most games are sellouts and hundreds of new shirts shirts were bought. They bought back the old logo for retro night, which everyone is very happy with. I just don't see the...
  3. G

Fans' Forum

Katrina, sadly you will not change a lot of people's minds/thoughts. I have been around hockey for over 40yrs and always find that SOME ( not all by any means)of the longest serving fans are so of the mindset that they should be informed of everything that goes on within a club and that they...
  4. G

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 6th March 24 - FO 19:30

It takes me an hour to get home from Coventry .
  5. G

Are you referring to me ?
  6. G

My thoughts exactly. Luckily it's only an hour journey home !!
  7. G

Coventry Blaze - Vale Dayle Keen

So unbelievably sad :(
  8. G

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

I am going for Devils 2 - 5 Steelers
  9. G

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Feb 24 - FO 19:15

Why not ? Genuine question.
  10. G

2024/2025 season ticket

It is...but you have been getting a much better bigger discount over the last few years. Now it is being bought in to line.
  11. G

2024/2025 season ticket

I have had a poke around and I don't think ( apologies if I have understood it wrong) the 2010 act covers this as even though the Senior ST has gone up more than a normal adult one, the ST is not offering less of a discount per game than a normal ST. The Senior ST is just being bought in to line...
  12. G

2024/2025 season ticket

Maybe the club would be better just scrapping the Seniors and Disabled ST and just charge all adults the same price. I have noticed that a few concert companies have scrapped Senior discounts on tickets.
  13. G

2024/2025 season ticket

I get that but did people really think that the club would really charge a group of people more than others ( as I agree, it did seem that way) and not have a logical reason ?
  14. G

2024/2025 season ticket

Thank goodness for that. Maybe the pitchforks can be put away for a week or two.
  15. G

2024/2025 season ticket

Some moan because they feel 'entitled'.