Search results

1. lloyd_jeff

Devils Vs Gothics - Pre-Season - 2nd Sep 23 (FO 19:00) & 3rd Sep 23 (FO 16:00)

Yeah Viola was hinted at on hear at the time, followed by the usually criticism of my comments. What is more Ironic is Steve King is an ex investment banker with some strong connections in the North American financial sector, so how a Viola franchise became a sponsor of the Devils, I’ve no idea.
  2. lloyd_jeff

A guy went to a few games, paid large sums to the club as a shirt sponsor, his business has been paid large sums of money for work that hasn’t been carried out and has gone AWOL. Basically.
  3. lloyd_jeff

We’re only discussing it because posters started deflecting from the comments regarding our organisation taking 5 figure sums from a guy who’s potentially been acting criminally. That includes taking money from people in the fan base and to date nothing has been done.
  4. lloyd_jeff

You can mock people from Steelers fan base but not French people. Is it Xenophobia, barely, because his motivation isn’t hatred, its poor outdated humour, that’s social unacceptable.
  5. lloyd_jeff

There was plenty of anti French rhetoric being shouted by the Devils fans over the weekend. The U.K. and Europe have been having digs at each other for centuries, don’t mention Ze Germans……
  6. lloyd_jeff

Simms maybe lots of things, taking money for goods & services without providing them, that’s criminal. Not only that, l don’t care about other clubs idiots.
  7. lloyd_jeff

I was being condescending but not to the 99.9% of forum members, but l guess that went over your head…..
  8. lloyd_jeff

Search @tradeprices on Twitter, you’ll get everything there. There seems to be a trend in companies approaching the Devils that arn’t less say “proven” so we don’t start accusing people. Add this to the less than socially acceptable behaviour of Sponsors at the rink, it all is getting a bit smelly.
  9. lloyd_jeff

In business it’s called due diligence, you never take money from an organisation without doing checks. Obviously there’s a margin of uncertainty, this moron though wouldn’t have passed a basic internet check. Unbelievable how he’s managed to become a “super fan” & shirt sponsor so quickly, I...
  10. lloyd_jeff

It’s a win, the important thing is that no injuries have occurred and leaves the team fit to continue training and gelling. Cracking start to the season.
  11. lloyd_jeff

Well if Todd & the owners are reading this, wildly off topic, but to save me getting the usual suspects ranting at me by writing a new topic, I’ll just drop this in. Look at a dodgy sponsor please that’s going around on X...
  12. lloyd_jeff

CHL

That’s true, one game had hockey skill, the other was 90’s knuckle draggers.
  13. lloyd_jeff

Well so far it’s as if Todd and the owners actually read and implement everything written by members of the Inferno regarding game and player expectations. It’s fantastic, let’s see this going into games that matter…
  14. lloyd_jeff

Do you like the new logo poll

Does the new Devil have an ear biting fetish or did someone forget to check it’d fit on the helmets…..
  15. lloyd_jeff

It’s the start of the season and I doubt both clubs want a preseason war, so I’m expecting a game with the usual changes, mistakes and “experimentation”. Result means nothing but a win is always welcome in preseason.
  16. lloyd_jeff

Now that's embarrassing

Too many W’s or not enough C’s.
  17. lloyd_jeff

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Looking like it’s going to be a terrible year, nothing on the ice to moan about. Feek sake……
  18. lloyd_jeff

Car Parking and 50/50

All the Council had to do was resurface the 2nd pad with Artificial state of the art polyethene plastic surface and you’d have a fully functioning ice pad without the cost and environmental impact, retain demand for ice usage and if conditions returned reinstate the original function. Then the...
  19. lloyd_jeff

Car Parking and 50/50

It was at certain times, unfortunately too many fluctuations between busy and unused. Whilst running it 24hrs, the cost implications weren’t met, simply put there isn’t enough demand to justify running a 2 pad facility & then we get onto the failure to build a large enough capacity facility to...
  20. lloyd_jeff

Car Parking and 50/50

Unfortunately not enough people went when it was open, ironically. It’s cheaper to moan when it’s gone that to pay to when it was open.