Search results

1. S

Parking

Or go for a swim before the game!
  2. S

Parking

Options include Driving round like a mad person manifesting a parking space Abandon it on the roundabout Park it on double yellows - use blue badge or pop a sign on saying you a first responder Leave the driver in the car to keep moving it when someone in a yellow jacket or with blue flashy...
  3. S

Devils/Hockey History

Have sent a message
  4. S

2 x tickets available for 27th March

I've got 2 tickets available in block 15 for the game tomorrow. They are childrens tickets but can be upgraded
  5. S

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Brilliant game. I don't know if my nerves could take that every game, but I'll take the challenge! They deserved the win.
  6. S

Coventry Blaze - Vale Dayle Keen

This is so sad, thoughts to his family and friends.
  7. S

Team GB - Aalborg

Yes, trying to work out logistics
  8. S

Tickets needed.

Thank you, I've been out with my children today and doing my charity and uni work. I literally jumped on here to catch up whilst cooking pancakes and then read this
  9. S

Tickets needed.

See my above messages Try to do something nice - but hey
  10. S

Tickets needed.

I actually have 6 at the moment, and as I'm an adult you are still welcome to two if you wish. They are in block 15.
  11. S

Tickets needed.

I have spares some games as we have 30 season tickets as a charity. Sometimes we can't fill all the seats. I'm too grown up thank you very much, but if you don't want me to check I won't bother
  12. S

Tickets needed.

Let me check, I sometimes have spares
  13. S

OLYMPIC QUALIFIERS - GB vs China (08/02 @ 2000), Serbia (10/02 @ 1900) & Romania (11/02 @ 1900)

We have another round in Denmark late august/early September. Group F we are if I remember
  14. S

Signed jersey washing care advice please

Inside out and lowest temp and quickest setting - that's worked for me
  15. S

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

Best weekend ever! Already planning next year's
  16. S

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Depending on what it's charitable aims are and it's income and how it's classified, that could mean that VAT and Corporation Tax payable is significantly reduced. There are also then reduced costs on some goods, some utility costs are capped albeit maybe proportionately against trading for...
  17. S

Wanted: Tickets for the 31st December Game (Guildford Flames)

Sorry I've only got 2 for that game
  18. S

Wanted: Tickets for the 31st December Game (Guildford Flames)

I might have some spares, I'll check tomorrow. Nudge me if I don't come back to you by Saturday
  19. S

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

RIP Adam, there are no words So many people have been affected by this, I hope if people need support, it's there for them.