Search results

1. S

2 x tickets available for 27th March

I've got 2 tickets available in block 15 for the game tomorrow. They are childrens tickets but can be upgraded
  2. S

Cancelled Flights Belfast

Just had email from Ryanair for Feb flights being cancelled. Looks like no other flights from Cardiff from November. Everywhere else, the price has literally doubled in the last hour. Anyone else in the same position?
  3. S

2 tickets for 9th April

I've got 2 spare tickets in block 15 - row C (I think) for the 9th April
  4. S

Best place to buy 50 pairs of skates

So I need to buy a minimum of 50 pairs of beginners skates. I've looked online, but looking for any recommendations. Bonus points if they are open to negotiation too
  5. S

Tickets for retro night

I've got 2 tickets available in block 15 row c for tonight's game if anyone interested
  6. S

Flag - where can I buy a flag??

Hi, I'm after a flag, I can get a standard Welsh one if that's the only option - or a towel, a towel will do too! The shop isn't getting any until next season I think
  7. S

Tickets for 27th December

Hi, I have 4 tickets for sale tonight - I'm going to message Katrina but I thought I would post them here first just in case. They are in block 15 and split at the moment, but I'm just going to wiggle the rest of my group around to put them together,