Search results

1. D

UK Forums All-Stars Update 2011 + 2012

*Hope it can stay in this part of the forum* The UK Forums All-Stars organising committee would like to thank everyone who took part, both on and off the ice in playing their part in making Sheffield 2011 a superb success. The hockey was of a standard never seen before, in front of a crowd...
  2. D

UK All Star Charity weekend

Ok ok ok, no need to rub it in............................. ;) Good write up Sean!!!!
  3. D

UK Forums All-Stars Weekend, Sheffield 2011

The UK Forums All-Stars returns this summer for a weekend celebration of hockey and friendship, as we head back to the White Rose county as Sheffield once again hosts the UK Forums All-Stars weekend this summer. Last summer, the UKF All-Star weekend was in Cardiff and raised over £4,200 that...
  4. D

Steelers v Devils - 12/01 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Just to let you guys know, not only is MNL running their normal excellent service, but Steel Night Live will be running both text and Audio coverage of tonights big game. SNL's audio coverage can be found here
  5. D

Ice Hockey Forum All Stars 2010

Well Cardiff 2010 has come and gone, and the 3rd UK Forums All-Stars weekend has been a massive success, with further friendships made, and pre-existing ones made stronger. Every event was well attended, with people from around the UK, ranging from Belfast to Slough, Newcastle to Basingstoke and...
  6. D

Uk Forum Charity Weekend 2010 - IN CARDIFF

Just to boost this up, but also to say that the response from Cardiff has been fantastic 8-) 8-) however for those who have not yet registered for the event, there is still time to take one of the roster spaces for Cardiff 2010 If you are still interested, then register here See you all...
  7. D

Uk Forum Charity Weekend 2010 - IN CARDIFF

The UK Forum All-Star returns this summer for a weekend celebration of hockey and friendship, and we head out of England and into Wales as Cardiff 2010 hosts the 3rd UK Forums All-Stars weekend. Last summer, the UKF All-Star weekend in Basingstoke raised £5,700 that was shared between both...
  8. D

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

Just a quick one, hoping that the coverage on SNL was ok - and kept everyone as up-to-date as possible. There were a couple of times where I struggled to get things as up-to-date as I would have liked - do appologise for that. Cardiff did not know what to do with Sheffield tonight. They were a...
  9. D

Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

If you are struggling to get people to update MNL - I do a similar service called Steel Night Live, and will be covering tomorrows game here.
  10. D

UK Forum All Stars 2009

UK Forum All-Star Weekend - It’s Back and in Basingstoke The UK Forum All -Star returns this summer for a weekend celebration of hockey and friendship. Last summer, the UKF All-Star weekend in Sheffield raised £3600 for ‘Dreams Come True’ . This year, the second annual All Star weekend will be...
  11. D

STEELERS v DEVILS TICKET INFORMATION *UPDATED - READ ME*

Fortunately I an a little bit above the 4ft 8in limit to receive 'presidential' security ;)
  12. D

Now then you old git, how are you matey!!! Your not coming up to Sheffield this weekend are you??? As for the offer of joining you all, I don't see why not, so long as my safety can be assured haha :lol: :lol:
  13. D

HAS JODIE LEHMAN RECEIVED THE MANDATORY 25 GAME BAN YET

Standards slipping around here? I would have thought you would all be asking for 50+ games - just to ensure 'justice' was done of course ;)
  14. D

Good choice of pub there (I play my Cricket for High Green - so know the pubs in the area) Also - there is a Rhythm 'n' Booze in the area - so there are plenty of places to get cans from within the area. Hope you all have a safe journey up to High Green!!