Search results

1. E

Online shop

the shop is now offline so it looks like its being updated
  2. E

Online shop

When will the devils online shop be updated?
  3. E

Fan Council Updates

working water fountains please
  4. E

Fan Council Updates

fix all the water fountains please
  5. E

Roofer needed

hi can anyone recommend a roofer needed in rumney cardiff
  6. E

Help

Can anyone help? I’m learning sign language (BSL - level 2 year 1) and need someone to practice with. Does anyone out there sign, or know someone who does? Please let me know
  7. E

painter / decorator

Please, Can anyone recommend a painter / decorator? Please message me. Thanks
  8. E

Pizza van outside rink on game nights...

from what i've seen staff are allowed to take pizzas in fans aren't
  9. E

Several Jerseys for Sale

Have tried PM-ing you several times Any news on the certificate that goes with the Myers Hallowen Certificate?????
  10. E

Devils Fans.

if you've got kids i'ld stay away from block 3, a lot of abuse is shouted at the players as that block is nearest to the players benches
  11. E

Best way to watch NHL

you can get espn on top up tv, which means you don't have to pay for sky
  12. E

National Anthem!

It's the people that carry on their conversations throughout the national anthem that bugs me
  13. E

Playoffs Newspaper stunt

I put a photo on the forum last april, pm me with your email address and i'll send you a copy
  14. E

NHL 2K10 (Wii)

Anyone tried it? Is it any good?
  15. E

Thank You Fans

Went to the rink today to get a ticket for a mate, and yes the weds game is on sky and those in block 3 should be getting phonecalls fairly soon
  16. E

Player Signings?

Does anyone know when the player signings after the home games are going to start, or even if they plan to do them this year?
  17. E

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - 04/04 - 1pm - S/F

that was me making the size of the file small enough so that it could be uploaded
  18. E

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - 04/04 - 1pm - S/F

My mate from Nottingham took this :D Had to explain it to her after as she had no idea what you were doing http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/img008.jpg Edited your post to just link as the image is bloody huge! Chris.