Search results

1. A

Signings/departures 2010/2011 - All Other Teams

Dunno if its already been mentioned here but Tim Cook is coming back to Belfast next season.
  2. A

10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

Dont know if Robbins would be back in Giants colours, signed last season when we were had injuries and left for a better offer without playing, but we got Szwez instead so its sweet :) and yeah Cook did say that and i so hope its true, I'd say this is the best our D has been in a long time.
  3. A

10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

Heard Voth had signed for steelers while at the playoffs, I guess time will tell.
  4. A

Allegiances this weekend

Nope, hes gone back to america
  5. A

Rumours Rumours Rumours...

Murphy staying with giants... ( announced at awards dinner) i know its meant to be rumours but i seen his name mentioned already linked to another team.
  6. A

Mr Brad Voth

Brad is a true legend!!
  7. A

Miracle- the film

watched that bit last nite finally been wondering for ages who he was in it
  8. A

Belfast 20TH

you prob wanna get there early, me and my friend will be also supporting devils on wed so if u see 2 girls in devils shirts gettin odd looks come say hello :D
  9. A

Belfast 20TH

Yeah there are no blocks in dundonald, Also i think season ticket holders might get in first because theyve did it before, not sure if its been worked like that this season because i never make it to the ice bowl early.
  10. A

Miracle- the film

yeah someone told me this a while back havent got around to watching it again since tho to see him.
  11. A

Devils Store Disappeared?

awk raging i wanted to get a devils hoodie posted over :(
  12. A

Belfast 20TH

you guys know this is at dundonald right?
  13. A

***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

Re: Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates McMorrow didnt play tonight because Szwez was back
  14. A

A Christmas Story

oOo i thought it was about Ryan Finnerty.
  15. A

Devils Store

Hey guys :D am looking to get a new devils jersey when the site is up as I live in Belfast so i cant really go to the rink or office etc.
  16. A

McMorrow has respect (hahahahaha)

no and then we can get rid of him :D:D:D:D:D:D
  17. A

Time to review the Belfast franchise ??

Think its just unfortunate that you guys got delayed two weeks in a row, not really our fault tho.As has been mentioned think of all the travellin that our players have to do for every away game and face offs rarely have to be put back because of it. The suggestion of thursday/friday games would...
  18. A

McMorrow has respect (hahahahaha)

After watchin Mcmorrow week in week out at the Odyssey i'd take Voth over him everytime.
  19. A

Wales's 50 sexiest men - guess who is number 32!

Here I agree ole Brad is great :)
  20. A

season Ticket Q&A

hope so :) Thinking of getting a new shirt but I havent been able to get over to Cardiff for a match yet so it would be handy to be able to get it on their website.