Search results

1. L.Thomas

Retro Style Red Jersey - Large - for sale

Thanks. I was chatting with the seller, and they were going to put it in their charity shop for £3 in the t-shirt section. Yes, you read that correctly.. £3 ! I know most would snap it up for that and resell, but as it's for charity, I let him know it may be worth running the course of the...
  2. L.Thomas

Retro Style Red Jersey - Large - for sale

*Please delete if not allowed* An animal charity are raising funds to be able to continue feeding the animals in their care and have a Cardiff Devils red jersey in size Large for sale via auction starting at £5 on eBay. Ends May 5th...
  3. L.Thomas

Premier sports Playoffs promo

I signed up no problem, however less than 15 minutes later the whole stream crashed after playing absolutely perfectly with no issues. Turned the TV off then back on and it did the same thing again 15 minutes or so into watching the stream (replay from oilers game). 3rd attempt just leaves a...
  4. L.Thomas

Merch

Clothing sizes vary vastly between different companies its frustrating ordering without trying first. Even more so with the same manufacturer such as Warrior here having multiple versions of sizes for different styles of jerseys. And considering if you order a custom shirt and its too small...
  5. L.Thomas

Merch

They are nice and I do like the basketball jerseys especially, however, I was talking to a member of staff about them on Saturday and there's something that might catch a few fans off guard and that's the sizes. Even though the hockey, football and basketball style jerseys are all made by...
  6. L.Thomas

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Ohh right. Hopefully it will be alright if they open the overflow carpark behind toys r us. Also as its the 1st leg of the Quater finals there will be NO overtime or shoot out if it ends in a draw after regulation so technically speaking if you aim to arrive in morrisons between 6.30-6.45 you...
  7. L.Thomas

Toys r us car park open to everyone and they will even open the overflow around the back if needed (£5 per car). For morrisons it's free for 3hrs but if you go over then just pay the additional fee. The link is on the Devils website and also instructions on sign posts in morrisons car park on...
  8. L.Thomas

Devils put a statement out yesterday about it. Apparently the swimming pool carpark is now for them and are permitted to turn away hockey parking. They suggest parking in morrisons and paying a fee after 3 hours by visiting the parking app...
  9. L.Thomas

***SOLD*** 2022-2023 Fournier Black XL Jersey & hat

***SOLD*** Sublimated replica #74 Fournier Jersey XL (correct spelling of construction) Bobble hat (removable bobble to make a nice looking beanie if a bobble hat isn't your style) Both tried on and put away and not used since £65
  10. L.Thomas

2024/2025 season ticket

Used to sit top of block 9. Its a single seat on the corner next to a few standing spots (due to the pillar being there). When sat down you virtually can't see anything to your left due to the standing people blocking your view unless you lean forward as far as you can and if you do that youre...
  11. L.Thomas

2024/2025 season ticket

I logged in with my email to renew my season ticket and it has me set up to sit back at a previous seat I used to sit at a long time ago. Lucky I checked the details before paying for it. I contacted the helpline number and its an error and apparently i am not the only one who has raised this...
  12. L.Thomas

Callum Booths pads and gloves up for sale

If anyone is interested it seems that Callum Booths pads and gloves have been put up for sale for £1750 on facebook market place ! His name is on the gloves and pads as seen in the photos. Been on there for almost 2 months with no interest as of yet...
  13. L.Thomas

Looking for small adult GB shirt

Mowbray sports clothing website sells brand new official replicas from £60 each. Blue or white. Good company.
  14. L.Thomas

Jerseys for sale

Thanks, DM'd you :)
  15. L.Thomas

Jerseys for sale

Any chance of a picture or two of the ST holder please. Also, is it by CH sports or A4 sportswear ?
  16. L.Thomas