Search results

1. S

Icetime TV - Locked out

Sorted now. Andy
  2. S

AHL Mighty Ducks - Brian Leitza?

Hi, I have a gameworn 00/01 AHL Cincinatti Mighty Ducks road jersey (purple) with number 1 and Engren on the back. The jersey comes an LOA confirming it is gameworn, the person I bought it from advised that it had been a jersey prepared/worn by 3 goalies and there is light wear and very faint...
  3. S

NHL & AHL big name pests and goons

As it says on the tin as well as some UK jerseys: Prices include recorded postage, I am open to offers on some jerseys: Please email me direct with any enquiries andrewjames1979@hotmail.com Todd Simpson NHL 2 Anaheim Mighty Ducks 03/04 Home Regular, light wear, some marks here and there -...
  4. S

NHL/AHL fighter and goon jerseys plus a Lindros Flyers!

Open to offers and part trade/cash also: All jerseys are game worn and come with LOA or some form of certification: NHL 88 Philly Flyers Eric Lindros 94/95 Flyers orange jersey, Meigray docs, good wear with the back of the collar torn all the way down to the nameplate almost. Jersey has...
  5. S

Loads of top NHL & AHL Enforcer Jerseys for sale...

Trying to trim down the collection so the following are up for the chop: NHL 33 Florida Panthers Eric Cairns 05/06 Home Game Issue No wear as expected, Meigray docs - £130 NHL 5 Columbus Bluejackets Jamie Pushor 06/07 Alt Regular Worn only in preseason but a great alt design, Set stamp in hem...
  6. S

Non-Devils NHL Enforcers for Sale...Godard, Peat, Parros etc

Sean Brown NHL 23 Edmonton Oilers 98/99 Road Regular, good sleeve wear, LOA - £130 Stephane Quintal NHL 15 New York Rangers 99/00 Home Pre-Season, light wear, screened nameplate - £120 Brad Brown NHL 44 Montreal Canadians 98/99 Home Pre-Season, good wear, evidence of nameplate change - £130...
  7. S

Prpich

Sorry if this has already been posted but I see Prpich has signed in Austria! SLH
  8. S

Gameworn Jerseys (non Devils)

I have the following gameworn jerseys I am looking for Trades, prefer tough players either devils or non devils: League # Team Player Season Home/Road Regular/GI/PS? AHL 44 Binghamton Senators Brennan Evans 05/06 Alt (Diagonal SENATORS) Regular - Very little wear, apparent blood stain on...
  9. S

Denis Chasse game used stick for sale

hi all, I have Denis Chasse game used stick from the devils superleague days, the blade is broken (broke in game) and the stick I managed to photo match a few years ago. Im not looking for alot, maybe say £60, I am also will to trade for a gameworn if anyone has anything to offer. PM or email...
  10. S

Looking for a devils replica jersey

Hi folks, Im looking for a replica devils jersey that is at least XXL or bigger for someone in the US with welsh heritage, they are seeking a jersey to wear if potentially visiting to watch a game. If anyone has one, any season but preferably the one with brains logo on shoulders, please get...