1. Jayess1

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

That's some good rumouring
  2. Jayess1

We've been rumbled!
  3. Jayess1

May have already been posted but via 4000 and counting - new CC format for next season
  4. Jayess1

Definitely needing an edit on that one!!
  5. Jayess1

Uk icehockey rumours page that's usually pretty good on twitter just posted Joey re-sign, Cox and Duggan departure..
  6. Jayess1

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

100% a fair point but I imagine telling friends and family back home that you've won the playoffs in front of 6+ thousand people is a lot more appealing than you've beaten Fife 6 times to lift the league
  7. Jayess1

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Quietly confident of it being turned up to 11. Obvious we've blown hot and cold this year, but lot of the stinkers (bar the 5-1 loss to the orange at home but i digress..) have been in what's been seen as less big games. We've seen a whole other side of some players like Alderson in big games...
  8. Jayess1

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Went frame by frame and deffo seems to come off the post, we could really do with some higher framerate cameras above the goal!
  9. Jayess1

£8.50 ????

Love the idea and hope it can encourage discussion about ideas moving away from the PPV nature of webcasts being the only viable way for most to follow away games. I understand that they must bring in some decent money especially for the less affluent clubs, but I don't know many people who are...
  10. Jayess1

Devils Vs Stars - League - 3rd April 24 - FO 19:30

video of the Brandt fight - Slash to back of Davies' legs. Done with some force too, glad RB slapped him about
  11. Jayess1

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

FF - Brandt MVP - Bownsy Foty - Arniel Doty - Donaghey MI - Batch TCD - Davies Let's keep em all for next year please!
  12. Jayess1

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Eihl website confirmed the penalty- though I didn't realise they're playing Glasgow before Sunday so yeah I'd imagine he'll be back That's some travel for them back to back mind
  13. Jayess1

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Instigator + 5 + 20 in the last few minutes should be a suspension I'd have thought
  14. Jayess1

Fans' Forum

Usual twitter rumour mill being reliable as ever then(!)
  15. Jayess1

Fans' Forum

Wasn't there myself but the posts I've seen say that there's no big drama, just that he's lower priority on the team sheet than Riley, and we can't drop brits. He was asked if he'd like to leave for lack of game time but declined. Personally I'd love to give chad more chances, as I'm sure a lot...
  16. Jayess1

Retro Night Jersey...

Word of advice for anyone getting their first jersey since the manufacturer changed to Warrior - they seem to run a lot shorter in the sleeves than last years jersey so it may be worth ordering a size up from last year's CCMs
  17. Jayess1

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Arena probably about 35% capacity 15 mins before face-off, its okay though I'm sure the council are working on a solution to the parking situation any minute now..
  18. Jayess1

2024/2025 season ticket

Not sure if anyone has an idea for this but worth an ask - looking to get first season ticket this coming year. My partner isn't looking to get one but she comes along probably 50% of the games that I do. Concerned that if I get an ST as a solo, the seats around me may get filled by other ST...
  19. Jayess1

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Never doubted it - get in lads!!!! 4 point weekend is great but most importantly Wall is okay, just seen the collision and that could have been so so so much worse
  20. Jayess1

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Franny mentioned on Wally's podcast about players playing through longer term injuries, obviously didnt mention names but I do wonder if Cox is one of them