Search results

1. K

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2024/25

Ali Fraser doing a top job as head coach.
  2. K

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Taz had had a poor season and needs to go - he’s hardly showed up in a lot of games!
  3. K

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

I’ll have a walk over the barrage tomorrow - it’s prime roller blading season right now and Subway’s will be doing a roaring trade! :-)
  4. K

This thread is rubbish! It’s just full of rumours and offseason nonsense!
  5. K

Without wanting to sound harsh, I think this was one too many seasons for Duggan, he’s been here a number of years now and has never kicked on. He’d be better off going to a lower placed team and getting regular icetime. We need top end Brit forwards to challenge Steelers and Giants and we...
  6. K

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Some major surgery needed on this team for me. Tinkering won’t do anything. Sanford: Yes Martin: Yes Cox: No - Ully: No Arniel: No Barrow: No Alderson: No Busch: Yes Crandall: Yes Waller: Yes Brandt: Yes Davies: Yes Duggan: No Pietrinero: No Donaghey: Yes Rymsha: No Crawford: Maybe Wilde: No...
  7. K

3rd place game

Bronze medal chains in the Merch Shop ??
  8. K

Re-brand reversal as the new logo is cursed and we’ll never ever win another trophy again until it’s removed and exercised !!!!!!
  9. K

Matt Ginn …

Voted EIHL coach of the year this evening! Well deserved too. https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/3900-greenfield-voted-mvp-of-2023-24-season
  10. K

Fife Flyers

Definite upgrade on Dutiaume and Hutchins, but wish he would give his Brits a few minutes of icetime each game. Although they didn’t finish bottom (as usual), it was done playing a full import team which I don’t agree with. Without expanding his Brit depth they’ll always be around 7th-10th as...
  11. K

Parking

Pool ‘traffic police’ still at the entrance to the car park - now with cones! The car park is half empty, so I’m not sure what their remit actually is!
  12. K

Rumour mill

When I saw it that was my reaction too!
  13. K

Rumour mill

Somebody see’s sense and retires the world’s worst logo rebrand!
  14. K

Carruth

Don’t be blinded by the +/- stats. Let’s be honest, as a 1st line D man, a percentage of those + figures can be attributed to goals when he didn’t even touch the puck on a shift when a goal was scored! The + doesn’t actually specify if you were directly involved in the goal, it’s given to all...
  15. K

Carruth

Says it all really. A typical Crawford game, ends up with 0+2 but his awful defensive work costs us a couple of goals so the net effect is Zero ! Yeah looks great for his personal stats, but does nothing for the team.
  16. K

Carruth

The vast majority of our D seem to be frustrated wannabe forwards! I’m all for an offensive D man, but 2 is plenty per team in this league. The others should do what they are paid to do - DEFEND !!!!
  17. K

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

When it comes to defensive work, Cox and Ronaldo have everything in common !!!!
  18. K

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

I think our guys must have had a massive bollocking after last nights shambols!
  19. K

Rory Herman

….. and the gulf between playing junior and EIHL is massive! Maybe 1 or 2 of those make it. The established route that the league did have with the reduced no of imports has well and truly gone, therefore I think that’ll really hit GB hard going forward.