Search results

1. J

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

you know what you are absolutely correct. I've had enough of the Cardiff devils. That's me finished. NO more will i read this forum No more will I buy a ticket of any kind. No more Ice Hockey for me in Cardiff A very cynical thank you to the owner, the back office and to the people who...
  2. J

It's not Finny bashing .... It's not the reward. Finny you constantly evaded the question. I am on record as saying you deserved some reward & recognition IT'S THE DECIET that fact that it wasn't out in the open and the lack of transparency. And also the constant attacking of any post or...
  3. J

Re: Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Finny it's the admin team that you have so loyally protected that has done this to the club, no one else. In fact some of them has presided over this situation twice in the past ten years where has the season ticket money gone?
  4. J

Re: Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! No Finny, they are not kind words, but sad words. I do not hate you. I hate how you treat others. You are the one who has continually tried to score points against other posters for quite some time. And if you couldn’t you’d...
  5. J

Re: Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Welcome Back Finny :roll: I DO hope that your season ticket is secure :evil: It's really nice that you can carry on with your arrogance, attitude and sarcasm whilst other people have lost out. Yes there have been some...
  6. J

Signings and Departures - Cardiff Devils 2011/12

How do we sign a back Office ?
  7. J

Re: 2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted! Now, if only we had a minister for propoganda who could help us decipher this, we could then see what the club is up to :evil:
  8. J

Should "g" change the kit sponsorship grid

in a way it looks like some of the backlash is now due to the lack of permanent positive spin that seemed to be ever present. Certain posters now feel free to say what they really mean and that has come at a time of constant negative rumours, so not an ideal mix
  9. J

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Re: Stu signs in denmark If the rumour about the wage budget is true, then maybe we're just going to survive rather than rebuild
  10. J

Pelle Signs for Giants

but it's not just the lack of signings We had a very competative team last year, of which we seem to be incapable of keeping the star imports to maintain continuity We are hearing rumours of an enforced wage cap, of which other teams seem not to be taking any notice of. then we are getting...
  11. J

Pelle Signs for Giants

This seems to be another closed season where there are rumours of players being treated badly, so how can the lack of an arena be the cause?
  12. J

Breaking News :)

The Elite League has suspended Brad Voth for the rest of the season for allegedly performing a banned ancient Canadian Indian Snow Dance which resulted in another club having to wait an inexcusable length of time for .......... (insert your own conspiracy theory here :) ) The incident was...
  13. J

Dirty Dirty Sheffield Steelers

Just out of Curiosity Would it be possible for the Elite league to "publish" it's guidelines on its "Repeat Offenders" punishment tariffs. as they obviously have one as the steelers keep mentioning it. It seems very odd that Derek Campbell hasn't managed to get bans purely on reputation :O
  14. J

Devils v Panthers - 18/12 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

for god's sake call the game off on safety grounds, just like every other sporting fixture in South Wales today! Or are we scared of the EIEIO league recriminations ? imagine the ban Voth would get for allegedly doing a snow dance :D
  15. J

http://www.traffic-wales.com/ have a look at the scrolling pages how can we hold a game if the majority of our own fans can't make it another fantastic decision, lets hold a game when we will make very little revenue - cue further conspiracy theories :D
  16. J

I'm wondering if the Zamboni will be able to make it's usual trip from Essex :o
  17. J

Voth = banned?! - Video page #30 - Update page #40

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash - Video updated page #30!!
  18. J

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash - Video on page #25 No one says Brad is an Angel, is it a penalty ? Hicks and his Linos know should he get 2 minutes? does he deserve a 3 game ban? Look to the right, Hicks and a linesman are level with play.......
  19. J

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash - Video on page #25 At very worst it's a 2 minute interference call
  20. J

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash He may say he doesn't like cheap shots, yet he had full view of the "Thomas elbow" that clothes lined Tyler as he skated past the away bench. And yes I am sure that Simon had full view of it as he was looking in that direction from 2 metres away I wonder...