Search results

1. O

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

We’re 2nd in the league and on a 9 or 10 game unbeaten run. Are you ok?
  2. O

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

I doubt it. Games are sold out weeks in advance. Walk ups don’t exist in Cardiff.
  3. O

2024/2025 season ticket

Speaking as a full paying adult; I’d of had no issue with sucking up a bigger increase and with Seniors and Disabled remaining the same/having a smaller increase. I’d of considered that the right thing to do.
  4. O

2024/2025 season ticket

Sorry I didn’t mean it in reference to the inequality of the increases. I completely agree with you on that.
  5. O

2024/2025 season ticket

This was always going to happen sooner or later. Our rink is too small. Only way to increase revenue if you can’t bring more people in is to charge more to the 3,100 already in there. Can’t afford it? Then there will be people who can, we’re bursting at the seams. It’s unfortunate but it’s the...
  6. O

Devils sign .....

Unbelievably predictable.
  7. O

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Very kind. Thanks @Wannabe2
  8. O

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Looking for tickets if anyone knows of any going? Last minute decision to head over and there’s next to no tickets left!
  9. O

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

The Crandall, Waller and Busch line seem to have found really some chemistry. Crandall playing as centre rather than Busch has worked well, as it did yesterday when he was with Cox instead.
  10. O

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

Because it might’ve not been Bowns fault?
  11. O

Playoffs without Nottingham

Panthers haven’t been at the final 4 a few times. Steelers fans will make up for Panthers anyway. They turn up in big numbers even when their team’s been crap. Now they will likely walk over whichever 3 other teams make it and probably get the grand slam they’ll be there in their 1000s.
  12. O

Devils vs Flames - League - 27th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Best EIHL game I’ve seen in a long time. Physical, end to end and good goals. I think it was tighter than 4-0 suggests but Bowns was outstanding.
  13. O

Someone please stop that megaphone in block 13. Sounds shite, taking the atmosphere away if anything.
  14. O

All gone! But someone on Facebook sorted me out. We’re gonna need a bigger boat! Unbelievably difficult to get tickets, particularly together.
  15. O

If anyone has two tickets going please let me know.
  16. O

Klopp leaving

Not a popular individual with Liverpool fans though. Only manager Liverpool fans really want is Xabi Alonso.
  17. O

Cup semi

Nowhere near this team from 16/17 for me: Lord Martin Mo Benti Ulmer Doucet Haddad Myers Asselin Brine Bordeleu Batch With Kearney as a spare A Hotham Richie Louis Fournier S Hotham Culligan
  18. O

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Great win. That will do wonders for confidence.
  19. O

Not quite. Blaze had 2600 fans there tonight, that’s only 400 odd less than us. Factor in the cost of living in Cardiff is far more expensive than Coventry. Blaze pay about 200 quid an hour for their ice time, we have to pay rent on the office. We’re probably slightly better off, but not by as...
  20. O

We’ve been spoiled in recent times and overachieved. Why anyone thinks we have a right to be above teams like Guildford, Coventry and Glasgow is beyond me. Our rink only holds 3k people. We are in the middle of the pack in regards to income. As long as we’re in IAW, we’ve found our level which...