Search results

1. jimmy snels

Carruth

"brilliant attacking D man" and point stats to make the point about it aren't for me. He's scored 4 goals all season with 50 odd assists whilst playing the vast majority of the pp minutes and with the top lines. This is not a Hotham kinda guy
  2. jimmy snels

Devils Vs Stars - League - 3rd April 24 - FO 19:30

Enjoyed the game. Bowns not mentioned here yet but thought he made a stack of great saves. One thing again notable for me is our lack of a genuinely big tough player. Full expect and want that addressed for next season
  3. jimmy snels

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Absolutely. Completely agree with you. The contrast between his and Cox's attitude on ice for example is stark. Barrow id 100% have back.
  4. jimmy snels

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

And which player will step up? 5ft 7 brandt?? I'm sorry but we built a midget roster, friend ain't answering for shit. On a side note, barrow ran around hitting the hell out of the giants tonight. Personally, with the game won I see exactly what friend was doing there. Makes me like him even...
  5. jimmy snels

Transfer of individual match tickets digitally

It really doesn't! Got caught out with this the other week after forgetting mine and they charged me a fiver to get in!
  6. jimmy snels

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

I do think come next season we need to sign a big dog mind. I'm not sure if half those late cross checks and face washes would have been ok on Louis's watch in the last few years.
  7. jimmy snels

Really enjoyed that tonight again. Goes to show they really aren't that much better. Just needed to be more consistent
  8. jimmy snels

Yet repeatedly gave the puck away (in particular the 2nd period where I'm not sure he made a decent defensive play) and took a ridiculous cross checking penalty at the 2nd period break. To me Donny and Wilde are streets ahead in all around game.
  9. jimmy snels

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

Id take Owen in net next season!
  10. jimmy snels

Retro Night Jersey...

Well I won my first jersey in years tonight and boy was it worth the wait. Very very happy. The sown on patches make it even better. Happy days.
  11. jimmy snels

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Best I've seen from us in a very long time. Crowd brought it as well to be fair. I left very happy.
  12. jimmy snels

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Enjoyed the game. Hated the queues for parking. Was ridiculous. Managed to park at pool, but only by basically making it impossible not to let me in. Infuriating as there were hundreds of spare spaces there and roads cock o block
  13. jimmy snels

Devils vs Flames - League - 27th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Really enjoyed it tonight. Well worth my season ticket money
  14. jimmy snels

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Let's just be honest about it all. We play very bland hockey, have an undersized team, that plays in a manner their careers and size would suggest would happen and seem to be suggesting it's all the players fault. We recruited poorly, charged the audience more than ever in all ways and now...
  15. jimmy snels

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Glasgow turned up with a physical attitude and three tough guys taking a win, Guildford just smashed us around our barn and I fully expect it to continue now as we don't respond well too it let's be honest. Personally I'd have kept Louis and moved batch on in the summer if we couldn't make...
  16. jimmy snels

You were happy with the physical battle shown by the devils in last night's game again then?
  17. jimmy snels

It's boring as shit to watch regardless of results.
  18. jimmy snels

If we want to win this league we'd need to gas three players minimum, bring in bigger more committed players and make a real statement at cost. We won't. We'll accept this mediocrity.
  19. jimmy snels

I wouldn't be so sure, only thing that seems to matter now days is parting fans with money. I'm becoming quite disenfranchised with the leadership team to be honest with you. Needs a shake up off the ice as well, a few lost focus on what matters and how important customers feeling valued matters...