Search results

1. J

top point scorer

didnt ashley tait finish top scorer a few seasons back?
  2. J

Boston Bruins coming to Belfast

Bruins to belfast and the next day they are off to prague.......is finny a bruins fan? its in sept hasnt been announced here yet but was in the boston herald on monday. im hoping its eisbaren but sources say its likely to be hannover
  3. J

Uk Forum Charity Weekend 2010 - IN CARDIFF

Just when you thought Wales had got rid of me!!!!!!!! Ill be back for this, played last year for dreams come true, (loosing team) in Basingstoke. Last year you picked a charity to raise money for and that was your team im guessing this year will be the same. Last years was awesome (asides the...
  4. J

Playoff tickets 2010

i usualy leave it till the very last minute and get them cheaper through one source or another, but with being a student this year, i might just go ahead and buy them now.
  5. J

Belfast 20TH

first off arena? hahaha the ice hole makes the big blue tent look like the odyssey in comparasson. secondly make sure you get there early there is no specific seating at the ice bowl. Oh and there is no bar.
  6. J

Contracts

you couldnt afford swzez and mcmorrow :lol:
  7. J

McMorrow

giants attendances are down, on last year which were up on the year before. they dont release the exact figures.
  8. J

Belfast 20TH

phone the giants office. im not sure the number, they keep changing.
  9. J

Romfo Returns...

im just saying as an outsider with no emotional attachment to either romfo or the devils (well not much anyways) its a bit odd that you couldnt afford him and then 6 weeks later you can. what could have changed so dramatically in 6 weeks? Im not saying anything untoward is going on it just...
  10. J

UK Forum Allstars Charity Hockey Game - Total raised £5,700

i havent gone yet and already your excluding me! much love!
  11. J

Romfo Returns...

who have we released claiming we couldnt afford only to re-sign them 6 weeks later? so in this instance pot and kettle are still friends. where did i mention wage cap? i just think its odd, maybe your accountant forgot to carry the one :lol:
  12. J

Romfo Returns...

its odd how 6weeks ago you were skint and couldnt afford him, and now your rolling in it and can.....i smell shenanigans
  13. J

***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

its not late its just your skin flint council didnt order enough......which is unforgivable since it only costs £20 a tonne.
  14. J

the girt for your roads comes from belfast funnily enough
  15. J

Block 2 what's goin on?

pesky giants fans have alot to answer for :lol:
  16. J

Re: Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates nope, no one else sat out, but the precendent was established for this earlier in the season with panthers and i think sheffield as well.
  17. J

EIHL on the BBC !!

although they are on different numbers the "babe channels" 5 us and 5er use the bandwidth or whatever its called. Last time there was live UK hockey on the bbc was as far as i can remember was Black Sunday (ask on kotg for details) at a fully sold out (7200 i think) Odyssey arena it got the...
  18. J

Re: Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates mcmorrow was suspended last night
  19. J

Has 4 Become 3?

i think the title is only going to one city this year and that city is in england just off the m6 i HATE the M6 with more passion than ever
  20. J

Rumours connecting Thornton as new Devils coach

:shock: theres 2 Jackos?