Search results

1. E

Panthers v Devils - 30/12 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

But is "G" doing his job properly? thats the question we all want to know.
  2. E

Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

What makes me laugh though is that Finnerty was signed as a third liner/special teams player and he is showing the rest of the forwards up, i know he has something to prove with us fans but he didn't win the double last season with the sqeelers by chance, i think some of our forwards need to...
  3. E

We were well coached then it seems :evil:
  4. E

Who was on what line tonight?
  5. E

Do the team really read this? ooh heck lmao :lol: :lol:
  6. E

Romfo Released!

All the very best Scott hope it works out.
  7. E

I think that it is becoming more of a mental thing now like we know were are going to lose before we get there scenario i feel sorry for all the fans that travelled
  8. E

Voth Ban?

So what are you saying then? 8-)
  9. E

Merry Xmas to all you Hockey Freaks

Merry Xmas, and all i want for Christmas is a flameproof coat, a flameproof coat a flameproof coat, ha ha :lol:
  10. E

Romfo Released!

I don't know all the fact's and i ain't one of Romfo's buddies on facebook, but about three weeks ago according to somebody i know who is one of Romfo's friends on facebook said that his daily status was allegedly having a go at the Devils management and the ownership and leadership of the club...
  11. E

Bus to Rink

It will take a while, besides make sure you get a seat on the back row with your new girlfriend and enjoy yourself ;)
  12. E

Game Worn Jerseys For Sale.

I'll take the Stringer if still available.....
  13. E

Steelers get a turkey for thanksgiving!

Anyone remember that game show 3,2,1 ? when you either won the star prize or the booby prize, in Sheffields case Dustybin lmao... :lol: :lol:
  14. E

Giants beaten

I reckon Miller is the man, he had a fight with Campbell earlier in the season and did well.
  15. E

Smith injury update

It makes you wonder whether he was injured before he came here, he surely didn't play that many games for Ritten Renon last season, hmmmmm...
  16. E

Challenge Cup Semi Final

When did i mention about getting up early? lol... :lol:
  17. E

Septembers: Player of the month?

It has to be Tylor Michel for me, this guy is the complete hockey player- scores goals, assists goals, hits big time, blocks shots, fills up the water bottles (only joking there mind, lol ) and to be told by somebody before he came here that he was the Canadian version of Franny in the ECHL...
  18. E

Challenge Cup Semi Final

Look at it this way, Belfast have to play every game away on the mainland and will probably fly to those games, you then have to look at the League standings every season to see that they are always there or thereabouts so in my view this a load of old tosh, Belfast fly to every game- we do not...
  19. E

Hull Stingrays v Cardiff Devils - Sat 5:30pm - Chat/Updates

I know what you mean but in my opinion the whole Elite League is on borrowed time, Edinburgh get crap attendances aswell as Hull! Sheffield's are are on the decline our crowds are up but still below the 2000 mark, don't know about Belfast havent been there Coventry's are down aswell i believe...