Search results

1. W

Calling all Cwmbran & Newport fans

Thanks to your parents for hosting the afternoon, good afternoon with a good little atmosphere
  2. W

Best or Worst Supporters?

I agree with the general opinion of the best and worst Some fans only seem to have a the memory of one game, one week a player is a hero, the next they make a mistake and should be gassed, for me its gone from laughable to 'I can't even be bothered to post a reply to some rubbish on here'. I've...
  3. W

Calling all Cwmbran & Newport fans

Think me and the girlfriend will pop over, will food be available or are you all booked up?
  4. W

Devils v Steelers - Sat 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Pretty intense game tonight, the boys did well - well done Devils!
  5. W

Tylor Michel hockey skates for sale

I handed over the money to James
  6. W

I don't mind offering some morale support derby devil, could for example stay in a set location like the bar, and get a list of names of people who pay to put fwd along with the money
  7. W

Dissapointing to see that someone was more interested in this being in the wrong section... Tylor deserves alot more than that. On a great plus side I too was thinking of a donation idea and good to later read many others had the same idea. Count me in for a donation - If any help is needed...
  8. W

Devils v Panthers - 28/02 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Woh... hang on, where did I imply people should be told what to say or do?! I think you'll find I didn't. I understand people are more than entitled to their opinion, it just a shame (IMO!) that alot more of those opinions constantly come out after a loss, which is why I tried to change the...
  9. W

I'm sorry I have to disagree. If you read comments in this thread (or choose another thread after the Devils have lost) I wouldn't say the comments are getting behind the players :( Its easy to point fingers, but surely it can't do anything for that players morale? Maybe i'm looking into this...
  10. W

I'm sure we're all gutted about lastnights loss, the players included. But rather than moan on here, lets get back behind the guys starting with Wednesdays game V Sheffield - we're not out of the cup yet! ps - We're long overdue a game when some reffing decisions go our way for a change....
  11. W

Panthers v Devils - 27/02 - 7pm - Chat/Updates

Well done Devils!! Win on the road will hopefully give the guys a boost for tomorrows home game, especially with us behind them Looking fwd to tomorrow :D
  12. W

Devils v Capitals - 20/02 - 7:00pm

Great game, with a maximum point week, can't ask for any more than that :D Also agree with the comment of Miller so far being in line for player of the month
  13. W

Blaze v Devils - 18/02 - 7:45pm

What an evening. We left Cardiff at 15:30 and arrived at the Skydome around 20:15! Gladly the drive home was alot quicker. I think lastnights game goes to show that we've got the team, who on our day really can take on and beat anyone in the league. As for the game itself the Devils did great...
  14. W

Devils v Giants - 17/02 - 7:30pm

Great display by the Devils. McMorrow was made to look a total waste of an import slot tonight, yet the players still played a physical hitting game. Tylors hit on McMorrow was worth the 2mins too :lol:
  15. W

Coventry Away 18th

Ask for the away block when you phone where other away fans have already booked it was either block 7 or 8 ......
  16. W

Blaze v Devils - 18/02 - 7:45pm

I'm going up too, PM the number if you like?
  17. W

Stingrays v Devils - 13/02 - 5:30pm - Chat/Updates

Shots in 2nd: On Raitums (Rays) 23 ... On Lyle (Devils) 5. Good work guys! Keep it up :D
  18. W

Devils v Capitals - 07/02 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Firstly get off your high horse! I'm talking hockey here, if you want to talk about me, come and have a chat at a game. Secondly, I've played hockey myself, so more than understand. Thirdly, I clearly said IMO (In MY Opinion). That's the great thing about the internet, everyone can have an...
  19. W

When is what going to sink in?! Smith is one of the players who is not earning there position in the team IMO. To me it doesn't matter if he's fully fit, 80% fit or another other figure you can think of, if he's not performing, give someone like Davies (for example) a chance who appears to do...
  20. W

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately going by this thread?) I had to miss the game on Sunday, but posts here tend to agree with two names that keep cropping up for lack of effort / performance - Max and Smith :( I'd happily see the young Brits take their place who put 110% in every shift