Search results

1. E

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

If you read my post again you will see that I haven’t said we are the 'MOST' inconsistent, I said we are 'SO' inconsistent. I still maintain though that we have probably the biggest 'swing' in performance levels, ie. consistency. The majority of the teams from 4th place down have been...
  2. E

In defence of Wannabe2, we’re so inconsistent that we’re just as likely to lose to the bottom club (Nottingham) 3 times as we are to beat the top team (Sheffield) 3 times. That to me is pretty much the definition of inconsistent!
  3. E

Far too many games have been played like tonight’s offering and far too few like last Wednesday’s! No other team has found anything "tricky" about this Panthers team, they are cut adrift at the bottom of the league and are very very unlikely to get a playoff spot. Panthers only have 12...
  4. E

I have not posted here for a while since today was only the 2nd game I have attended since early February and I thought I’d give it a try after what was apparently an outstanding performance against Sheffield. I left the arena when Nottingham scored their 4th to equalise at 4-4. Words fail me as...
  5. E

The State Of The Inferno Address 2024

Donation sent. Thanks for your efforts, very much appreciated!
  6. E

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Great game to watch. Superb display by Bowns and an excellent result!
  7. E

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 21st Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Apparently, Nottingham get their computer and Go-Pro camera equipment from the Belfast branch of PC World!! It comes with a "Lifetime Warranty" that guarantees intermittent, unexplained glitches and failures!
  8. E

2024/2025 season ticket

Hardly pitchforks. People felt they were being discriminated against, (and that is how it appeared) and wanted an explanation from the Club as the business logic behind increase on the Senior/Disabled ST price. The Club has now released a statement explaining the rationale behind the price...
  9. E

2024/2025 season ticket

”They don’t want the backlash!"? Have they not taken any learnings from the "Re-brand" debacle? It’s all about communication! We were all expecting an ST price increase and I dare say the vast majority of us understand the economic case for an increase, however the increase looks...
  10. E

2024/2025 season ticket

Think they are hoping seniors will go away! Lets face it we’re opinionated, we complain about the price of the beer, we complain about the toilets, we complain when we don’t feel entertained and we get in cheap but most of all, we don’t buy merch! All tongue in cheek of course!
  11. E

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Absolutely no chance will Sheffield lose the league from here, they have only lost 4 games (1 in OT) out of 36 so far! With 18 games left for them they can afford to lose 6 more games in regulation, including all 3 to us and as long as they win the rest still have enough points to win the...
  12. E

Parking

I see you’re releasing your inner Mel Gibson. Freeeedommm!!!
  13. E

2024/2025 season ticket

Ahhh, hair! Those were the days!!!
  14. E

2024/2025 season ticket

No worries! Like you I expected a price increase on my ST but a flat rate increase across the board would surely have been a fairer approach. The optics of this descriminatory price increase are awful!!
  15. E

2024/2025 season ticket

It isn’t! However, I was not referring to this thread in particular but many many threads including but not restricted to, poor team performances, the re-brand, etc etc. I am with you on this. This price rise is discriminatory and puts the biggest percentage increase burden on the old and...
  16. E

2024/2025 season ticket

And are probably less opinionated and ‘troublesome' on this forum!
  17. E

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

Absolutely. Couldn’t give a monkey’s about the Olympics!
  18. E

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

Potato, potarto! After all, a pessimist is just what an optimist calls a realist!
  19. E

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

From what I’ve just read, the negative comments posted during the 1st period were comments on the 1st period. The consensus of those comments were that the Devils had a very poor 1st period and had gone 3-0 down to a short benched Fife. A pretty accurate summation in my opinion! People are...
  20. E

Cup semi

Fury is nearly a foot taller but it wouldn’t be the first time Tyson "bit off more than he could chew!"