Search results

1. M

Ulmer banned

Just curious...as a result of DOPs reviewing the incident ...what action if any regarding the 'officials' ? Do they go to a 'officials awareness' course ?
  2. M

Fan Council Updates

C It clearly was not heard by all....I'm glad we did not bring 'new' possible season ticket holders or they could have been put off ....
  3. M

Fan Council Updates

Please can a reminder be issued before and possibly several times during the game...that this is a family game and 'bad' language will NOT be tolerated. We have paid good money to come to support our team and don't want it spoilt by a few ...
  4. M

Fan Council Updates

Hi, pizza....'guess what I smell' ... I suggest this is addressed in the next meeting, because it appears only certain blocks/even certain rows are the 'lucky' winners....!!!
  5. M

Devils v Storm - Wed 21 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Last night had no WOW factor ...no hwyl as we say in Welsh. Perhaps Lordo should have got some ice time, not just for keeping up to speed but for the fans to see him back on the ice.
  6. M

Devils v Storm - Wed 21 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Could it be 'BOGOFF' ....offer .....sorry but I had to ;);)
  7. M

Season Tickets 2017/2018

I can understand some of the reasons for changes and I did post this yesterday - Block 17 - now SILVER - the reason behind this does not make sense , this is NOT the end where we shoot twice !!! So why the increase ?
  8. M

Season Tickets 2017/2018

Block 17 - now SILVER - the reason behind this does not make sense , this is NOT the end where we shoot twice !!!
  9. M

Reasons to be Cheerful

Where were we a few seasons ago ! Ok, we could have done better this year ....sounds like the old school report ! so LET'S GO DEVILS. Just one thing, Franny, red tie please !!!
  10. M

RUBBISH - Litter in the rink

Clappers ! - how about a re-cycling box for the 'clean' ones, just a thought !
  11. M

Renewing Season Tickets

It can only get better or so they say !.......so renewing our tickets. Come on ......lets show the others DEVILS are THE BEST.