Search results

1. F

NHL 11 Team

Hey all (: Me and my Brother have made a team on NHL 11, as it's pre-season right now we're currently just doing warm up games until the season starts (2 days from now) If anyone feels like joining us and going for the Title, search the Team name: (The) Tredegar Redhawks Gamertags : xi ZeAloT...
  2. F

U16's vs U18's

Anyone here watch the game? Fair play for the U16's (comprised of 14, 15 and 16 year olds) they beat the U18's 6-2 (If I recall correctly, might of been 6-3/5-3) It was vicious at the first, a lot of big hits, people were throwing hips too. Looks like we have some promising young players coming...
  3. F

Training Tonight Cancelled.

Hey, just if anyone on here is a parent to someone who does takes their sons/daughters to U14's or U16's, if you haven't heard the training tonight is cancelled due to ice surface problems >.<
  4. F

Devils V Giants Sunday 5th September Result?

Well well, we have the Giants Sunday (: Result anyone? :D
  5. F

Devils Fans.

Hey Guys. Is there a family stand in the Devils Arena? I mean like calling McMorrow a "Donkey" is not really my style of supporting a team. ---------------------------------------------------------? I mean like, ------------------------, I don't use a swear word for everything other word. But...
  6. F

Challenge Cup.

Hey guys. Can anyone tell me where I can find the table for the CC this year? Cheers.
  7. F

IT'S HERE!!

YES! THE DEVILS SHOP HAS ARRIVED! :mrgreen:
  8. F

Win The League?

Just wondering what everyone else's thoughts on this are, anyone think we have a shot this season? I do think though, we are seriously in for the Challenge Cup =D
  9. F

Devils Shop Online-WHERE ARE YOU?

Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this? It's the 16th, we only got nine days! D: