Search results

1. monkeychick

Season Ticket 2012/2013 – End of Season Offer

I got ours at the game last night and there was a long old queue so there seem to be a lot of people getting in before the end of the season.
  2. monkeychick

Match Night Car Parking

I'm more than happy to donate £1 to the CDL, but I think they should bring their board back so people know why they're giving money. And also, I wish people would stay out of the Swimming Pool car park :evil: But then again.... That damn overflow car park is killing our car so I understand...
  3. monkeychick

The 4 on 4 Road Trip for Cancer Research UK

Look forward to seeing you on your visit to Wales. Good luck :)
  4. monkeychick

Faceoff time change v Braehead Clan. NOW 6:30PM

Grrrr!!! I have somewhere to be in town afterwards!!
  5. monkeychick

front of block 2

We can't get in at the back so we're in block 4 :D
  6. monkeychick

The Great Breahead voucher swap thread

That would be awesome, could you post them?
  7. monkeychick

The Great Breahead voucher swap thread

Now I have some-one to give these to I've lost the two we were given!! Any-one have spares? Or do you think it's worth ringing the office to see if they can do duplicates?
  8. monkeychick

Charity Hockey Match in Cardiff on Saturday 13th August

It was a really great night. Good atmosphere and tasty cakes!! And the ice-skating dance troupes were super :)
  9. monkeychick

STUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D Awesome news indeed :)
  10. monkeychick

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

We paid for two up front with cash... :? I have very crossed fingers for positive news tonight!
  11. monkeychick

Devils V Blaze Friday 4th March - Live Sky Coverage

Fingers crossed we'll be joining you on Friday if t'other half finishes work early enough 8-)
  12. monkeychick

This is getting dangerous, serious addiction forming

Same happened to us... Tis a quick draw for sure! :P
  13. monkeychick

Fans Presentation Evening - Thursday March 10th

We have tickets and really looking forward to it :) I don't like coming empty-handed to a party though.... Need a 22 cake?!
  14. monkeychick

Devils launch 2011-12 Season Ticket packages

I'm pleased we got ST's this season as we get the cheaper deal now that wasn't available to us before. :) But I agree that the walk up price is very high and puts people off coming with us... Or makes it expensive for us if we decide to treat them! I'd like if the Groupon price (usually $8 I...
  15. monkeychick

End of Season Dinner

Thinking of going to this. Any reviews from any-one that's been before?
  16. monkeychick

Devils Fans- Please fill out our MBA Survey

Done :) and I also "ditto" what BBW said!
  17. monkeychick

Junior and ENL1 games this Sunday!

We went to the ENL game on Sunday as we had the night free.... It was a good game but I was quite disturbed by the intensity of the fight that left plenty of blood on the ice. Seemed a little extreme and the young girl behind me was in pieces. Are the fights in ENL always like that or was this a...
  18. monkeychick

Blaze v Devils - 18/02 - 7:45pm

I wish I'd seen this game :) I'm so pleased we're on a winning streak. I've not been around long enough to hazard any guesses as to why but I'm pretty sure Richardson must be a happy chappy! 4 out of 4 as Captain so far.... :) Just by the by, I don't have Sky Sports; is anyone able to record...
  19. monkeychick

CC Final - Bob's Tours

You guys are great... Thank you :)