Search results

1. B

Mrs Marsh

After all the panic, has there been any news of the baby?
  2. B

Devils mascot

Not a negative, but why did the mascot change their name from Lucy to Taz? Was it a Ragan thing? Personally I thought Lucy was more apt, but must also say that whoever is in that suit is doing an great job and so funny on times, and now with the addition of the selfies even more so
  3. B

Todd Kelman unsung hero

We have all said a massive thank you to the new owners, Lordo etc etc etc, however we all seem to forget that if it wasn't for Mr Kelman, we wouldn't be enjoying our hockey anyway near as much as we are! :geek: So please lets all thank the true saviour of our glorious club, the wonderful Mr...
  4. B

Red Army Travel rumours

Anybody know why The Red Army Travel guys popped up to Gatwick airport yesterday? Maybe Santa sent us a little present :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle
  5. B

Air the Bear

Are the Devils running Air the Bear this year?
  6. B

New intro music and video

Sorry to put a damper on things, but that intro wasn't a patch on two seasons ago!
  7. B

Are we Doooooooooooooomed?

Why have we not had a single announcement over the past two days? I blame the MD, cancel my season ticket, start supporting Coventry, bring back Pope and Ragan etc! Seriously though this will give us time to catch up and even learn the names of the new players, as they were announced so...
  8. B

Big announcement to be made by the Devils tomorrow

11am apparently
  9. B

Cardiff Devils ball hockey

Good luck to the Devils Ball Hockey team who travel to Bisley today
  10. B

Why haven't the Devils contested any disciplinary decisions ?

As it says, ban on Conboy for face wash that was dreamed eye gouging, multiple hits on Ben Davies off Play and now Myers 3 match ban for a fair and soft check to the body, that even the Blaze commentators couldn't understand. We seemed to have just rolled over and let the league walk all over...
  11. B

Netminding Changes (topics merged)

Feel sorry for Joe, great character and support for all the team
  12. B

For all those going to Scotland

http://m.imgur.com/a/Cfwm6
  13. B

Any sign of Mr Joonas yet

He was supposed to be flying in today, any news?
  14. B

Pope for God

I don't think anybody can disagree that the Devils are playing the best hockey we have seen in possibly two seasons Well done to the on and off ice team :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle
  15. B

Cardiff juniors represent England u13 team in Canada

Sam Smith and Carter Lloyd of the Cardiff junior Devils, have been chosen to represent England at the biggest under u13's tournament in the world , being held in Quebec, Canada this coming February. To help them with their fund raising they are arranging a bucket collection at this Saturdays...
  16. B

Musical disaster

Worst entrance so far this season. What is going on? :evil: :evil:
  17. B

Please stop the BUZZING on the PA system

DJ getting better, but oh that buzzing that emits from the PA system just gave me a headache! It was like torture, so please please please sort this out before it puts people off from retuning :x
  18. B

Match Night Discussion

Please could we have Mr Sullivan back? We have always been comfortable with Paul, clear, precise, eloquent etc etc etc. tonight was irritating at best, shambles at worst, and who thought of Bingo? Please! come on, so tacky.
  19. B

Chris Frank to the Clan

Good luck to Chris, his hard work on and off the ice will fit in well with the Clan Fans, who in my opinion are the best supporters outside of Cardiff :RAWK
  20. B

Dear Mr Pope

I can't believe that the dedicated fans who (on a positive note) had a great weekend watching three very good games of hockey, should have to read a total load of rubbish! Players managers and other staff come and go, but we the fans are here every week, month and year, and deserve the truth...