Search results

1. C

Streaming for tonight’s game

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but is there a livestream service for tonight’s CHL game? Thanks all
  2. C

Intimidating/Loyal and sometimes annoying rinks/supporters!!!

Ah this really puts it into context, cheers. Christ it really was a high scoring game back then.
  3. C

I'm sure it was the right decision in the end, but that season Lawless lead with 95 goals, then Olivier with 85 and then there's a huge gap between him and the 3rd best scorer who was Shannon Hope with 50. Even for old school stats that seems above average haha. Must have been a blow to the fans...
  4. C

I just bought a copy of the Anthony Beer book and its such a great resource for anyone who missed out on 80's/90s UK Hockey. My only complaint is the book sticks quite rigidly to the game stats and signings while skimming over some of the surrounding context. For example, I just read about how...
  5. C

I wasn't going to ask anyone to write out another story for my benefit since it takes so much time but...a body in a hotel? lol Can someone give me the short version maybe? haha
  6. C

That was a wild read, thanks for taking the time to write this. I would love it if there was some sort of book / web resource that compiled all these old Devils stories that happened before video highlights became widespread.
  7. C

This sounds like a story I need to hear! I tried googling but came up with nothing, tell us the tale!
  8. C

Bars showing the game

Hi all Does anyone know of any bars/pubs that would be showing the stream tonight? I am in Cardiff but cannot make it to the actual game. I know the sports bar next to bierkeller used to show the odd game. Cheers
  9. C

Drop your gloves website

Ahhh no way? Genuinely gutted. I wonder why they finally packed it in? It was the easiest way to look back on notable fights and brawls over the years. Is there an equivalent anyone knows of?
  10. C

Drop your gloves website

Anyone know what’s going on with dropyourgloves.com? It’s been such a useful go-to website for EIHL drama for so long and I haven’t been able to access for a few days. Flags at half mast if it’s finally gone down, even if it does have web design from 1991...
  11. C

Behind the bench podcast

Just subbed! how did I not know about this?
  12. C

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Looks like an oppertunist fishing for card details. If you’ve put any personal info, especially card details in I would contact your bank and keep a close eye on your statement for weird transactions.
  13. C

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

Can some brave soul with a working stream start a private YouTube stream and message us all the URL?? God what a piss poor effort from clean cut
  14. C

Ice time tv

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere guys but is Icetime running a stream tonight? Cheers
  15. C

Saltbox afterparty vids?

awesome clips Eagles mate! Nice one Paul I'll looked forward to watching!
  16. C

Saltbox afterparty vids?

Firstly, that was literally one of the best weekends of my life. I agree with all points made in the main thread about how amazing this team has been the last few years but just wanted to add one thing that I don't think has been mentioned yet. I was AMAZED when the lads showed up at Saltbox...
  17. C

Devils Vs Krefeld Pinguine - Sun 20 Aug 2017 / 6:00pm

Wow what a game, glad I ended up making it. Very impressed with Paris, he looked tenacious out there. No complaints...except...one thing. Am I the only one who would feel more comfortable buying from the back room in Anne summers than the Devils shop?. That guy is an intolerable creep lol
  18. C

Highlights and live streams

Sorry if I've missed something guys and gals but does anyone know if a) there will be a live stream for tonight's game or b) there will be any highlights from our recent games against Nottingham and clan? Have fun all those who can make it tonight! Don't let the shirtless Germans intimidate us...