Search results

1. J

studentdevils.com

i'm pretty sure as long as you are a student, you can buy tickets from studentdevils.com. you dont necessarily have to be a cardiff uni student
  2. J

studentdevils.com

i bought tickets from there for the hull game on wednesday. purchase tickets from the website (there is a £1 service charge per ticket) and they will send you an eticket. you have to go to the vip entrance on match night to exchange for tickets :)
  3. J

Groupon tickets for tonights game.

does the same apply for tickets bought on 'studentdevils.com'? i bought tickets last night on the site after a flyer was given to me when the devils were in the christmas market. its just a printed eticket but has no block, row or seat numbers and not sure if i have to exchange them for tickets.
  4. J

Blaze game tomorrow

awesome, we will come down to watch the game if your still showing it? :D
  5. J

Pelle Signs for Giants

Having seen Jon Pelle at the BBT earlier with stuart macrae, i made the assumption that he was staying so to say i'm shocked that he is going is an understatement :o Something clearly is not right at the devils! been very slow off the mark in signing / re-signing players. i dont think the...
  6. J

Devils Walk out tune

Chase and status 'let you go' :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htFdjR-8aQc
  7. J

Devils Walk out tune

the first song of the intro video is a instrumental cover of michael buble's cry me a river by slice (also used as the bbc opening theme tune to the winter olympics) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPWjUbB8WY the second is the contender theme tune...
  8. J

Shirt Auction

i thought paul sullivan said: vs coventry: Home jerseys (white) vs ? (play-off quarter final) : away (red) Post Play-off celebration evening: Challenge cup jersey (black)
  9. J

Devils v Stingrays - 01/03 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

any ideas on who the ref is tonight? :shock: elite league site dont seem to put up whos reffing the games anymore
  10. J

Devils v Panthers - 27/02 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

fair play this league really is a joke! :evil:
  11. J

Devils Fans- Please fill out our MBA Survey

done :) good luck for tonight guys
  12. J

Devils v Steelers - 19/02 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

absolutly cannot wait for this game, its gonna be fantastic! C'mon DEVILS :D :D
  13. J

Mr Darnell

its funny because both he and HICKS were at the game last night. would have prefered SMITH by a mile, best ref in the league imo
  14. J

Mr Darnell

Totally agree with you. his calls were shocking and it clearly showed who he favoured in this game. its sad that Voth is picked on by the refs just for who he is. Thanks Darnell for a totally unbiased game.............NOT!
  15. J

Devils vs Football/Rugby?

the perfect day of sport for me and my girlfriend would be an ospreys game in the afternoon then travel over to the BBT for Ice hockey, aweosme :D
  16. J

Ticket offer for Hull game on 22nd

i doubt it, around a month ago my girlfriend had a nasty puncture as there was bits of wood scattered all over the car park behind the rink, spent a while trying to change the tire in the dark and in the rain and was told by the maintenance maneger himself that the wood would be taken...
  17. J

September Fixtures

http://elite.rapidmanager.com/stats/sch ... home_away= pretty sure these are now the full season fixtures, home and away :)
  18. J

My first game tonight

brilliant game last night dont you think :D cannot wait for stonemans testimonial game now :)
  19. J

My first game tonight

hahaha :P its great theres more and more people becoming fans of the world greatest game. both me and my girlfriend started going around 2 years ago, it just keeps getting better and better :D