Search results

1. rocketbob

Congratulations Steelers

I thought that Guildford got offered the Conti Cup this year as the league runner up last season. It went to them and then to Sheffield before us as playoffs runner up (with Belfast already being in the CHL).
  2. rocketbob

Cardiff Devils 25th anniversary white jersey

Price please (as per the rules for Marketplace posts).
  3. rocketbob

Fans' Forum

can we not just recharge the batteries using the nuclear reactor in section 46J of the gantry?
  4. rocketbob

Fans' Forum

And maybe a cupholder as well.
  5. rocketbob

Klopp leaving

Apparently tickets to his final game are trading for £23k a shot.
  6. rocketbob

Devils TV question

If you purchase the games after the original live stream, they are £10 rather than the usual £15. Now if only they did a discounted streamers season ticket with 4 free games, that would be good too.
  7. rocketbob

Playoffs without Nottingham

The problem is the hotel prices for the out of towners like ourselves. I can't justify £500 for a hotel room when I could get a week or more in Grenoble for less than that.
  8. rocketbob

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

It is working now, with a further discounted price. Down to £29.99.
  9. rocketbob

Yep, it won't take my money.
  10. rocketbob

I am not able to get time off work to make it down to Cardiff and am hoping that there will be streaming coverage available for as many of the Continental Cup Final games as possible. The IIHF Youtube channel does not have any of these games up yet as future events (and does for other IIHF games...
  11. rocketbob

I can recommend staying at the Premier Inn at Cardiff Bay and getting the bus or taxis across.
  12. rocketbob

We’ve not won a Conti cup competition in ages …..

Having seen Grenoble live earlier in the year, I don't think that they should be underestimated in their own barn,
  13. rocketbob

Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

Shots announced as 11-5 to the Devils in that period.
  14. rocketbob

Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

Devils looking good value for their lead so far. Hopefully they can keep up that workrate up for the full 60.
  15. rocketbob

Booth and Devils part ways.

That was yesterday, Don't Look Back In Anger.
  16. rocketbob

Flames make a change

They need some secondary scoring to help them get The Equilizer before they hand it back to the A-Team to finish the job. Although if they don't sure up their defence their lead could be Gone in 60 Seconds.
  17. rocketbob

Devils medalions

They had them at the MLB (baseball) game that I was watching a couple of days ago. They seem to be going across US sports at the moment. But as said, lets focus on more important things.
  18. rocketbob

Shirt numbers

I was under the impression that 99 was retired worldwide in respect to Gretzky. This is definitely the case in the NHL.
  19. rocketbob

Time one ice, new graphics, and xG!

Very nice to have these stats and the shot graphics will be insightful for both the coaches and fans alike. I notice that the Belfast one only had one shot per player though. I am not sure if there are enough colours to account for their squad.