Search results

1. Qweeb

Looking to buy a game worn Lord jersey

As the title says looking to buy a game worn lord. It doesn't have to be this seasons
  2. Qweeb

Looking for Belfast Saturday tickets.

As the title says.
  3. Qweeb

Looking to buy a Lord jersey anyone selling?

As the title says really.
  4. Qweeb

Full shirt collection clear out!

All my collection needs to go. Open to reasonable offers. Didiomete 150 home set 1 Tylor cup jersey 150 Voth 150 red comms jersey Max first season red 150 Various G jerseys 130 All American jerseys to go aswell Email me for details barracloughm1982@gmail.com
  5. Qweeb

Coventry release new shirt design

Also £20 to sponsor Mike Dantons ball and chain :P :shock: :o :twisted:
  6. Qweeb

This league!!!!

This league just baffles me more and more each year. The last time we have 11 imports everyone signs a fighter, it puts bums on seats. It was then they introduced the 2 plus 10 for fighting. Great move. Less fights. I wonder if they make the same mistake twice! But this year the ban on social...
  7. Qweeb

looking for a Tylor

Looking for a Tylor devils game worn. Email me on barracloughm1982@gmail.com Thanks
  8. Qweeb

Shirts for sale

Game worn Voth jersey Last years White £200 lots or wear 2 replica's both xxl last years white again £30 each Kirk Dewaele(??) Red Playoff jersey huge neck repair £60 Mark Richardsons gameworn 2010 black playoff jersey - rhino £125 Mark Richardsons gameworn 06-07 red jersey -£125 will do a deal...
  9. Qweeb

house for rent!

3 double bedrooms, one with large walk in wardrobe, Open plan dining and living area, fitted kitchen and seperate utility room, down stairs w/c Secure part decking area with lawn. Fully furnished dss welcome £500 per month PM or email me on barracloughm1982@gmail.com
  10. Qweeb

STUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/and-w ... rt-macrae/
  11. Qweeb

Voth yes/no/other

Ok after the announcement of Frank and another player tomorrow it got me thinking about Voth, Would you have him in the team or not? and a bigger question:- And would you have him in the legends game? I do believe he has been ref'd out of this league and with the drop of an import could be a...
  12. Qweeb

BOOM BOOM

Welcome back Max!!!!!
  13. Qweeb

CHRIS

Chris I cant send you a pm for some reason i have the Rempel LOA email me on barracloughm1982@gmail.com to organise getting it to you.
  14. Qweeb

4 Sale:- Voth/Finnerty/Birbraer

Max Birbraer away(red) 06-07 jersey number 25:-£215 Brad Voth away (red) 08-09 :-£215 with LOA Finnerty Cup red d logo 09-10:- £90
  15. Qweeb

Looking to buy either Mark or Kenton Smith jerseys

As above pm with details if you have one.
  16. Qweeb

End of Year Sale:- Tylor/Stringer/Hayes/LNAH

Tylor Michel 2009-10 Cup £290 ono 'D' on the front Rejean Stringer warmup jersey £60 ono Joe latandre ST hya home jersey £40 ono Jamie Hayes warmup White and silver style £50 ono Pics ava send me a pm, Thanks Mark :ugeek:
  17. Qweeb

Wage structure??

After my last post and reading this forum about import limits/wage caps and then reading other teams forums i thought it might be welcome to start a thread on what everyone would for the best of british ice hockey. Firstly on the giants forum a new fan asked about the league contract lengths as...
  18. Qweeb

Lets be Honest!!

As the title says, to be fair G has always said we are a mid table team with a wage budget that complies with the wage cap! G has put together a very good team on budget! How many other coaches could say the same thing! I think our run gave us all hope and the illusion that we would win the...
  19. Qweeb

Looking for Voth,Finnerty,Tylor

As Above pm me with details.
  20. Qweeb

16 or 17

Why do all the news articles say we have won 16 in a row????