Search results

1. D

Wanted - junior hockey kit

Hi A friend in work is looking for some cheep 2nd hand children's hockey gear. Her grandson is only 8years old and hasn't got anything. Please let me know. Thanks Emma
  2. D

Renewing Season Tickets

Our 4 will be renewing
  3. D

Last Signing

I just don't understand why PR putting out "fingers crossed" tweets is such a bad thing, and hasn't everything he's said been backed up by what G and franny have said, the lockout has completely screwed up the market making it almost impossible to get anyone. Franny said on Thursday that we...
  4. D

Devils Fan's Forum

I was there tonight and the "ask me at 10.05" comment was more of an off the cuff/joke comment to the questioner than an actual announcement, or that's how it seemed to me anyway
  5. D

Wanted: Visor

Still looking for a visor. If anyone has one for sale please reply. Thanks
  6. D

Sorry about the delay i have been trying to log in all day and it just keeps asking me the same questions over and over again lol. :twisted: Yeah that would be great. Are you Devils a s/t holder? If so shall i meet you at the next game? Thanks Emma
  7. D

Hey all Has anyone got a cheap new or used visor they want to sell? Thanks x :Banana :Pickle
  8. D

Nathan Walker

I met Nathan a few weeks ago and his parents. He seems to definately one to look out for and his parents seemed very supportive.
  9. D

Selling 2 Game Worn's

Hi I've just PM'd you. Not sure if it's working though Emma
  10. D

Girls Nike N Dorfin pink hockey skates

Yeah I'll be there. I'm in block 12 or I can meet you somewhere.
  11. D

Yeah that's fine. Your the first reply anyway so first come first serve. Thanks Emma
  12. D

I have a pair or skates for sale. They have been used once by me ( but were to small) and once by a friend but she prefered her skates as she's not used to hockey blades. £40 Ono. Size 5 skates. http://www.prolineskates.com/acatalog/n ... rls_08.jpg For the image. The right up in prolong is...
  13. D

Fans Forum - Mon 31st May

I'm Going with a few others. Hope there wil be a few people there.
  14. D

Romfo's leaving the UK sale

Hey Scott, what guitar is it and how much? What time you at the rink? Emma xxx
  15. D

Romfo's leaving the UK sale

Hi Scott Good luck for the future. How would i contact you about the Guitar? What make is it? How much you looking for it? xxx