2 days to mega friday

Temme

is this a hint
#TuesdayThoughts Off season sucks but it is 'only' 47 days till we're back at @IceArenaWales
There was a tweet 2 days ago -

*Need some #mondaymotivation to start the week?
This @Gleasonfournier solo coast-to-coast goal should do the trick (and 'just' 62 days till we head to Coventry for our last pre-season game)*

I found it odd when i first read this that 'just' was in speech marks, but since the whole cryptic Belfast tweet to announce a player we've all gone into overdrive with hidden meanings.

Devil_Abroad

This @Gleasonfournier solo coast-to-coast goal should do the trick (and 'just' 62 days till we head to Coventry for our last pre-season game)*

I found it odd when i first read this that 'just' was in speech marks, but since the whole cryptic Belfast tweet to announce a player we've all gone into overdrive with hidden meanings.
And the hidden message?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JC23

“Just” - Justin? Faryna?

Devil94

The roster will have to be announced by 5 weeks tomorrow, as training camp starts the following week. That leads to an average of nearly 3 signings a week until then. The last few months have been quieter than usual, but that leads to an exciting few weeks coming up, and then we’ll be back in to hockey before we know it. Not long folks.

Devil_Abroad

The roster will have to be announced by 5 weeks tomorrow, as training camp starts the following week. That leads to an average of nearly 3 signings a week until then. The last few months have been quieter than usual, but that leads to an exciting few weeks coming up, and then we’ll be back in to hockey before we know it. Not long folks.
They’ll probably want to announce a few at their Calgary meet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if we’ll hear all the returnees in the next few weeks, and then they’ll leave the new signings till start of August? (as the club alluded to early in the off season)
How exciting would it be if they had an open training session and they announced the new guys as they came out on to the ice for that.
I’d be happy to wait if that was the case!