20/21 Squad

kingmo19.1

If the worst does happen and Lordo departs, then I’m not concerned one bit.

We’ve already got his replacement waiting in the wings and I think this guy is a massive step up. A mega upgrade. New standards will be set, records smashed and achievements beyond all historical recognition registered.

This guy will ensure we’ll win every game, we won’t concede a single goal and the season will start bang on time.

Welcome, your new coach and our saviour ..... DevilsATW!

moggy#9

Hopefully we'll retain Lordo but if we don't I'd like to see what Omar Pacha could do with a bigger budget here in Cardiff.
I've a lot of time for Pacha, but I don't think it'll come to that (notwithstanding covid19).
I can't see lordo abandoning his share in the team unless it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Actually I could see langlet stepping into management at some point though.

jenks33

If Lord left I think our new coach would be new to the league. I think King and Kelman have probably got a few names in mind already for when Lordo decides to leave, which I would expect to be in the next 2 seasons.

CaldicotDevil

I've a lot of time for Pacha, but I don't think it'll come to that (notwithstanding covid19).
I can't see lordo abandoning his share in the team unless it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Actually I could see langlet stepping into management at some point though.
I love Linglet as a player but I just don't see enough fire in his game to be a Head Coach.

ASHIPP

We can only hope that next season will shape up in some form even if it shortened.

If it doesn't, players and coaches need income. Many will go where opportunities are available whether they really want to make the move or not.

Under normal circumstances I could have seen Lordo here for another year or two. He is signed to a contract and is a man of integrity. Also v successful and always up for a challenge! He will have ambitions beyond this Club and is destined for something bigger.

But these are not 'normal circumstances'. Anything could happen between now and the first round of CHL.