20/21 Squad

My phrase is nothing against cancer..
I said he is as funny as cancer.
This means cancer is not funny and neither is he.

What's wrong??

Grow up guys
I have to agree with Devilsatw here. IMO there was NOTHING derogatory in his initial post, agreed that the big C isnt funny, but in his opinion the post made by kingmo19.1 wasnt funny either.
To be asking for a ban is a bit ridiculous going by what is ignored and allowed on other threads

Devilsatw

I have to agree with Devilsatw here. IMO there was NOTHING derogatory in his initial post, agreed that the big C isnt funny, but in his opinion the post made by kingmo19.1 wasnt funny either.
To be asking for a ban is a bit ridiculous going by what is ignored and allowed on other threads
Thank you.

I meant no offence to anyone it was just a simple fact.

The big C is not funny and neither is kingmo19.

For weeks he/she been goading me cursing me etc and I give him a little back.

Get over yourself everyone it's a forum.

I appreciate not many people like me or agree with things I have said.

But I'm very rarely wrong

august04

It will be interesting to see if they set up the coaches of the CHL teams with Zoom etc., to get a reaction to the CHL draw. If so, and Lord is not there, it might give us a clue as to his situation and whether he’s going or not?

KaneDevils

Unless I'm told to I wont.
I must be included when you say OUR FORUM.
iam a devils fan too
I lost my nan to cancer, she was also my best friend and literally brought me up when my parents let me down. There was nothing wrong with your comment. I've heard it a thousand times. Its almost like a common phrase. I think people dislike you more because you know more than they do, which never goes down well on here. Asking him to be banned. Absolutely ridiculous.

Devilsatw

I lost my nan to cancer, she was also my best friend and literally brought me up when my parents let me down. There was nothing wrong with your comment. I've heard it a thousand times. Its almost like a common phrase. I think people dislike you more because you know more than they do, which never goes down well on here. Asking him to be banned. Absolutely ridiculous.
Again a sensible post and I appreciate your response.

It is a well known phrase I have also heard a thousand times

I also lost my nan to cancer:(

Didn't mean to offend anyone as i have said.

A more sad rumour for you this time.

Looks like Bowns could be off to join Dease at your CHL opponents Graz 99ers.

https://www.krone.at/2130492
Attached - Tranlastion (not-Google translated) from the German. The final paragraph has nothing to do with Bownsy except to say nothing had been confirmed.
The original article was dated 4th April and nothing has emerged since, although perhaps I wouldn't expect it to have given the global pandemic. The rumour also made it's way on to EliteProspects

Anyone want to raise the 'English National Team' issue with Austria's largest newspaper?!
NB. From a lifetime resident at various points of all parts of GB&NI

Attachments

tim78

I do value Dixon massively. But it i had to pick 3 players to feel we're committing to a solid team and for me to renew my season ticket would be those 3.

Devils86

My thinking is that they will announce the players who will come back come-what-may first. I.e. the core. Then some secondary players who have the potential to be around for a while. And finally the potential movers or new signings.

For me that’s:
Core: Haddad, Martin, Richie, Myers, Batch,
Secondary: Louis, Dixon, Mosey, Duggan
Other: Perre, Lawday, Rutkis, McMonagle, Jardine, McNamee, Riley
Might Leave: Bowns, Fournier, Linglet, Pope, Reddick, Morrisonn, Marajamaki,

kingmo19.1

Again a sensible post and I appreciate your response.

It is a well known phrase I have also heard a thousand times

I also lost my nan to cancer:(

Didn't mean to offend anyone as i have said.
I think it’s fair to say you chose an inappropriate phrase to make your point. Maybe worth understanding the sensitivities of that particular word in future before repeating its use - it appears you upset a fair few people!

I think banning you is probably a little harsh, so I hope the mods allow you to stay a little longer. I’d miss the entertainment value.