20/21 Squad

moggy#9

I'm happy with that. Our first 3 signings are all players that every other team in the league would love to have. Given that we usually leave the massive new signings until the end I'm hoping there's a lot to look forward to.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #342
Awesome news, well pleased with this news, great player hits, scores and always gives 100%. Well played Devils, great great re-signing.

Devils86

Very pleased to be wrong - nothing against Richie obviously. Dix has everything. Becoming part of the core hopefully.

Is Dix the new Chuck Norris?

Rumour has it that Covid-19 would be stopped in its tracks by a single Dixon hit.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #347
Kev three amazing signings as I reckon you will agree, they all bring a sackful of positives all 3 of them great great re-signings. Love it.

Kevlar68

Agreed, all 3 are great but I sort of assumed the joey's would re-sign and was uncertain about dixon but very strong start to signings.

E.D.S.

Great news on Ritchie. Superb re-signing. Hell of a player.
Tried to watch the announcement with my little one on you tube to build the excitement. Got to thank Andrew Longney and someone called Charlotte for spoiling the fun and announcing it first on the chat. Why do these people feel the need to do the whole I know something you don't know? Thanks for spoiling my little ones fun. Great work.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #359
Best signing we could have made, great, great player and one hell of a Human Being, if you had a few Ritchies in
your team you would be at the top constantly. Mr Reliable, Mr Dependable, Mr Consistency, Mr Likeable, and Mr Cardiff Devil. That was the news anyone with a brain cell would want, absolutely so pleased well played Devils you couldn’t have bettered that newS.
Happy Hockey Days.

ASHIPP

True to form, the first British player signing announcement usually is Richie. He is an absolute class act.

Every year it is awesome news that he is back again..... think we can live with that for another 14 seasons!

Last edited: