27th December - tickets

kettdevil1

Thread starter #1
The game on the 27th is almost completely sold out, I could only spot a few single tickets floating around..... so maybe book now if you haven't already....

Having failed to take my own advice, if anyone has two spare, drop me a line!

Beth

Hello!

I was not at all on the ball with this and am too late to find 2 tickets :( if anyone is selling two together let me know!

(*violin music* I live in Spain and this is the only game I'll get to see while I'm home!)

kettdevil1

Thread starter #4
Hello!

I was not at all on the ball with this and am too late to find 2 tickets :( if anyone is selling two together let me know!

(*violin music* I live in Spain and this is the only game I'll get to see while I'm home!)
Think that trumps my request..... good luck, hope you get them :)

We are unable to attend the game on 27th and are 2 season ticket holders. Ive sent an email to suggest re-selling them. Might be worth giving the office a ring tomorrow. Merry Christmas all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have just become available for tonight's game as you all know it's a sell out.

Any spare ticket out there for me?
Only need the one thanks il sit anywhere :)

nicky27

Have posted a message on twitter. Myself and my family (2 adults and 2 children) cannot make it due to illness. If I sell the tickets, will the club release them to whoever buys them as cannot leave house.