4pm F/off ...

drainage

Please, no more next season. Totally rubbish atmosphere and it just doesn't feel right.

Hockey night in Cardiff has always been 6pm on Sunday, which has always worked.

Club should be catering for the hockey community that has supported the team for decades, not the parents of little kids at the present time!
Having watched my first game in Nov 1986 , therefore not in the parent of little kids to be pleased category , I don’t have an issue with some 4pm FO .....everyone entitled to their opinion but don’t assume all fans who have supported for decades have an issue with it

Samael

I think Kelman is just thinking long term and trying to appeal to a younger fanbase as the geriatrics from the wnir days who still pay good money into the club won't be around forever. He's a clever man and l'm glad he's the gm/md.

Wannabe2

Well as one of the so called geriatric clan, who won’t be around forever I dislike early face offs. Yes I still do enjoy my Sunday lunch, and a bit of footie afterwards, then look forward to going out to watch my team, then returning home feeling like I have been out, not heading back home at 6-30 feeling like I haven’t been out at all. We all have our preferences and that’s cool, but we fill our gaff with 6pm face offs, one things for sure you won’t please everyone

jimmy snels

do a 4pm face off against mk lightning or dundee for a non season ticket game. see how that pans out. just because they are pants this year its hardly a surprise we sold it out against those as people will cancel plans to make it. would they to watch dundee or mk? big question that.

Gaz G

It's only a few games. If it makes the games more accessible for some current fans or potential new fans as we move forward then it makes sense.

Get on with it. If it's not a season ticket game either, you have the choice to attend or not. If you don't like it, don't go.

Gough60

Squeales are garbage this year but still sold out. Will get more away fans with a 4pm face off as to travel back to Nottingham, Sheffield, MK, & Guildford is more appealing when getting home @ 10pm instead of 1 or 2pm.
Dont mind the 4pm face off.