Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept 19 - CC

fridaysfingers

It hardly a meltdown, it's just about got to 4 pages, in times gone by getting humped 6-2 by the clan at home would have been 10+ pages by now
It’s the wrong thread for this and that’s my fault so apologies.

This may be the case but in those times the club were not the most successful club in that period. Let’s all enjoy these good times and live with the glitches and trust in the coach and staff to sort it.
There are good points and not so good being made by people and although I don’t know all of them, I can be sure that none of them know more about what went wrong than the coach or the players.
I don’t mind people making their opinions known, but I do find it strange that the loss last night gets more comments than one of the clubs most famous victories against Graz.
Shouldn’t surprise me though as posts about the shop, the man in the shop, the shirt, and online shop are probably up to around four times the amount of comments the Graz.
We love a good moan don’t we!!

Back on topic, I’m expecting a hell of a kickback today against Blaze.
Hopefully with a Murdy start too
Cheers

jenks33

Penalty trouble again. Yes the standard of refereeing in this league is poor but our discipline is shocking at the moment. 3 penalties in the first six minutes again

Shocking yet again. Didnt get out of our zone most of the period, couldn't string two passes together. ZERO physicality, no fight, just very poor.

mjh

I would have thought discipline would be great having been careful playing CHL. Sadly, the guys didn't get the memo. Going to be having a early season dip earlier than last season!

Slartibartfast

Our neutral zone transition is non existent and the slick moves that we usually employ to break out are gone. D to forward passes are 6 inches too far in front. What has happened to this team?. Can losing Riley really have that much negative effect.
Come on Devils you are so better than this.

moggy#9

The shot tracker on the EIHL website makes interesting viewing. Only showing 4 shots by the devils while our net is being peppered. The devils also appear to doing little shot blocking. I worry that something very very wrong is happening behind the scenes.