Cardiff Devils v Braehead Clan - Sun 17 Dec 2017 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

Another crucial league encounter as the DEVILS seek to bank another TWO points.

Forget the season of goodwill lets send the Clan back home over
the wall with nothing to show for their efforts.

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' and unique Match Night Live service for this game as always expect some name calling, slurs and more bad jokes, all this at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

Should be an interesting encounter, not a game I’d bet on though, Devils recent return to form has yet to be stress tested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hedd Wyn John

The Devils looked off the pace & tired early on but after going behind 3-1 they’ve fired back and look like they’ve got into gear. More of the same in 3rd period please!

Wannabe2

Well played lads, we are top of the league for a reason, that reason being that you guys are the best.Slow start tonight, but once we got into our stride there was only going to be one outcome. Thanks guys for giving us our true value for money, we are the team to beat defo.

ASHIPP

Well done Devils. Good to have a bit of a hard reality check during games to realise that nothing can be taken for granted. Squeaky bum time in 1st two periods, especially on Clan's pp chances.

Sheer will power pushed the Devils on. Still work to do on pp and pk.Was it tiredness or energy conservation? 3 big games coming up Wed, Fri,Sat this week.

Massive game on Wednesday .Just keep chipping away, focussing one game at a time.

Last edited:

Foxy

I thought the game was as boring as hell sorry..........

Too many puck handling mistakes too many turnovers.... we played down to their standards. Braehead are not a good team. Cant fault their effort but not good

matbur

Thought that was a performance of three very solid periods of hockey from Devils. Efficient and convincing, championship material.

Only minor gripe: PK at home remains an issue (worst record in the league).

Hedd Wyn John

Thought that was a performance of three very solid periods of hockey from Devils. Efficient and convincing, championship material.

Only minor gripe: PK at home remains an issue (worst record in the league).
Indeed, PK is a bit iffy but it’s the result that counts. All very tight at the the top.

Wannabe2

That Joey Martin move was worth the entrance money alone, top of the league purely because, were the best, better than all the rest.

Devil94

Thought Drew Paris had a fantastic game last night. Started off in his first shift, when he blocked a shot when it was an empty net and saved a certain goal. Then all game had did the little things right, not plays that gets the crowd of their feet like Joey Martin, but important plays none the less.

august04

I enjoyed the game last night. Devils were pushed hard by a team that came down here to compete and try to win the game. Much more than can be said about that mob in orange the night before.

Rob Batch

A game I expected us to win, but without the drama. The fightback just highlights how far this team has progressed, fantastic. The rest of the league can begin to worry! We're coming for ya!!